7 Wonders of Abbeydale Road

Abbeydale Road's very own Mr Compensator has proclaimed that their gold taxi (image below if you are not aware of it) is the seventh most popular attraction on Abbeydale Road.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRwjdYgWoAAttxw.jpg

Very modest of them, I thought. Anyhow, this got me thinking, what are the six attractions that have pipped them to the post? I am not sure attractions and Abbeydale Road belong in the same sentence, but I am willing to eat my words if anyone out there can point out six better attractions than a gold taxi.

Well the picture house, presumably. I'd also like to nominate Jameson's:love:

There are two nice church buildings side by side, opposite the gold taxi place. God and Mammon? ?

I wonder love the gold taxi its given me and my daughter a good laugh every time we have driven passed brightens our day up! :hihi:

Patchwork Garden.

I wonder love the gold taxi its given me and my daughter a good laugh every time we have driven passed brightens our day up! :hihi:

Yes it's very unassuming and gracefully constructed. I wonder what message the artist was trying to get across.I dont think it lends itself to the Arts and craft movement.

Bardwells...............

I agree. A truly wonderful establishment.

Another Bardwell vote here, but not forgetting John Bee Ltd (top vehicle finishers) … who would have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with gold wrapping a knackered old taxi and bunging it on a roof.

The roadside fireworks aimed at cars,didn't make it then?

I hope Mr Ambulance Chaser got planning permission for his golden taxi........