Free or really cheap blank DVDs?

Hey there,

Does anyone have any good condition blank DVDs going spare, or otherwise know where I can get hold of some really cheap? The problem is that I need to do some testing of each of the different types, so don't need volume so much as I need variety of formats, and this would cost way too much to buy new. The formats that I'm looking for are:

- DVD-R

- DVD+R

- DVD-RW

- DVD+RW

- DVD-R DL/Dual Layer

- DVD-RW DL/Dual Layer

- DVD+RW DL/Dual Layer

Even if you only have one or two of the formats, it'll still help. They need to be in relatively good condition, so no serious scratches, and good quality, so preferably a name brand like Verbatim, but other than that, I'll take whatever you've got and as many you can give.

I'd really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Hashim

poundshop? normally do a pack of 4 or 5 for £1 ish?

poundshop? normally do a pack of 4 or 5 for £1 ish?

The quality would be too bad. The problem is that I need them to be decent quality for the testing, so can't trust poundshop quality, otherwise it's just another factor that could fail and I'd never know whether the disc is at fault or the stuff I'm testing. With good quality discs I can at least rule out the disc as a factor.

---------- Post added 26-04-2017 at 00:24 ----------

No-one at all?

Edited by Hashim

Home Bargains and the like sell packs of 10 Philips / JVC for a couple of quid.