Mobility scooter taken from Wincobank

Ash. Datatool are already planning something exactly how you said. It will also send a notification to your phone to say your scooter/wheelchair has been tampered with. If the mobility aid is plugged in on charge and someone unplugs it to nick it, it also triggers tge alarm

Edited by TheBlueDragon

Ash. Datatool are already planning something exactly how you said. It will also send a notification to your phone to say your scooter/wheelchair has been tampered with. If the mobility aid is plugged in on charge and someone unplugs it to nick it, it also triggers tge alarm

It's really a sad state of affairs when this kind of discussion is necessary isn't it?!

Totally agree. About 10 year ago my wheelchair was stolen from my sisters house when I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Members of this forum went out looming for it and found it on a back garden smashed up. After that I've always felt safer after having an alarm fitted.

Edit: Found the old thread from when mine was stolen. Members of this forum were amazing

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=464074&highlight=wheelchair+stolen

Edited by TheBlueDragon
Link added

Totally agree. About 10 year ago my wheelchair was stolen from my sisters house when I was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. Members of this forum went out looming for it and found it on a back garden smashed up. After that I've always felt safer after having an alarm fitted.

Yes, I remember reading about it in here.

Here's a video showing the alarm system fitted to my wheelchair. It doesn't affect how the wheelchair works or anything. Just wires direct to the battery