Ched Evans back for the Blades?

So after all this debate,still no word from the lane if ched is coming back,

Who actually started this rumour? Was it just paper talk or was it from chesterfield football club, beginning to think this is not going to happen

Radio Sheffield Started it.

I hope SUFC are going to make a few points to them about this,like make players/manager unavailable for interviews,give other media outlets a scoop before RS,generally small but significant ways of letting them know that they were out of order.

Probably their source has come from the Chesterfield side,but I can't think for the life of me why somebody would want to leak it in advance,unless there was something in it for them.

Radio Sheffield Started it.

I hope SUFC are going to make a few points to them about this,like make players/manager unavailable for interviews,give other media outlets a scoop before RS,generally small but significant ways of letting them know that they were out of order.

Probably their source has come from the Chesterfield side,but I can't think for the life of me why somebody would want to leak it in advance,unless there was something in it for them.

What a load of rubbish. It's the job of the media if not its duty to report the news and they are under no obligation to reveal their sources.

Edited by Jim Hardie

I reckon the club want to gauge public opinion before openly announcing their intentions, which are I assume to sign him, they certainly haven't denied the rumour. It seems the majority of United supporters seem happy with the possibility of him returning too, probably will be announced after the last match/end of season.

What a load of rubbish. It's the job of the media if not its duty to report the news and they are under no obligation to reveal their sources.

I didn't say they had to reveal them,they can report what they want,just like SUFC,if they are not happy about how the news was broken,and when it was broken,can decide how they deal with the media in future.

I didn't say they had to reveal them,they can report what they want,just like SUFC,if they are not happy about how the news was broken,and when it was broken,can decide how they deal with the media in future.

Why would they be unhappy with a news agency giving out news?

Why would they be unhappy with a news agency giving out news?

I wouldn't have thought that they are unhappy about a news agency giving out news,I think they will be unhappy about when they gave it out,and how it came about that they gave it out.

I wouldn't have thought that they are unhappy about a news agency giving out news,I think they will be unhappy about when they gave it out,and how it came about that they gave it out.

Surely any radio station would report the news just as soon as they are confident it's true. So that's 'when'.

As for 'how', I can't see why United would be unhappy with that unless they played the Laughing Policeman in the background or something like that. I didn't hear the initial news reports so don't know.

Surely any radio station would report the news just as soon as they are confident it's true. So that's 'when'.

As for 'how', I can't see why United would be unhappy with that unless they played the Laughing Policeman in the background or something like that. I didn't hear the initial news reports so don't know.

I can see why United would be unhappy about it as they wouldn't need it in the build up to the game on Sunday.

Sounds like great PR work by Mr Evans' agent to me.

They very rarely say a fee has been agreed if it hasn't, he will be back

Wilder won't discuss Ched,what's the big secret.

Well done Chris Wilder,said exactly what needed to be said,despite the guy really testing his patience.