Ched Evans back for the Blades?

backed up by a Chesterfield season ticket holder of 30yrs standing.

Fantastic.

Fantastic.

I'll leave it to you lot, lets see what the next few days brings.

Before you go, can you just explain why you think it is a backwards step?

Before you go, can you just explain why you think it is a backwards step?

See post #50.

Its not an argument, its an observation based on what is currently known and has been backed up by a Chesterfield season ticket holder of 30yrs standing.

As for your not replying to certain Owls fans on here theres only one person that gets someone banned and thats themselves, maybe do less trolling and it won't happen.

Normally I'd agree with you but you only see trolling when you or other Owls find it challenging to contend and to come to terms with my points of views.

If you see trolling as: Me encouraging Sheffield Wednesday to do well and get promoted and for me to have an opinion that Wednesday will be promoted this season, then there's no hope. How's this trolling?

Anyway, better not reply to you now, I've said what I wanted to say and I'll leave it at that.

See post #50.

Doesn't really say why it is a backwards step.

The only things it does state is that he may divide the fan base and that Wilder had no choice in signing him.

As for the fans, they would soon be on side if he scores goals and I hardly feel kicking off with each other should he not.

The Wilder comment comes from a 30 years season ticket holder from Chesterfield. So it muse be fact of course.

You are only guessing on wages so can't really use that in your argument.
Edited by Robbie Loving

I thought you'd say that when I mentioned the FACT word.

Get back to me!! :hihi:

I thought you'd say that when I mentioned the FACT word.

Get back to me!! :hihi:

As I've already stated it WASN'T a fact I don't have to come back to you.

---------- Post added 26-04-2017 at 11:28 ----------

Doesn't really say why it is a backwards step.

The only things it does state is that he may divide the fan base and that Wilder had no choice in signing him.

As for the fans, they would soon be on side if he scores goals and I hardly feel kicking off with each other should he not.

The Wilder comment comes from a 30 years season ticket holder from Chesterfield. So it muse be fact of course.

I've never said in any instance it was a fact, they guy at Chesterfield does community work for the club and does have some (limited) info on the comings and goings there, he could be wide of the mark but as I said lets see as more facts emerge if in fact they do.

Bye.

As I've already stated it WASN'T a fact I don't have to come back to you.

Ok calm down dear!!! :hihi:

In January I heard an interview with Wilder where he refused to rule out any interest in Ched, we obviously did not sign him then but perhaps he already knew Ched would be returning.

One thing with Wilder is that if something is not right or he is not happy he will say something (look at Northampton) so we will see in time if he was on board with this or if he had it forced upon him.

i say give him a chance yes we are champions and played well the side is good 1 signing surely carnt ruin that .i work with plenty of town fans and they are all of the same mind set he would have scored more playing with a good team around him.let him get fit and keep him fit and if he get a handful of goals surely it can be a good return for 500k

i say give him a chance yes we are champions and played well the side is good 1 signing surely carnt ruin that .i work with plenty of town fans and they are all of the same mind set he would have scored more playing with a good team around him.let him get fit and keep him fit and if he get a handful of goals surely it can be a good return for 500k

Well, even Sheffield Wednesday fans can't disagree that good forwards only score goals when you've got a good supply. That's what they said about Rhodes, and I agree with this.

Evans is on par with Rhodes, so it's win-win for us.