Ched Evans back for the Blades?

Why is there no information on the official united web site,

So this may not be happening?

Because it is merely a rumour at the moment.

I don't think it will happen.

It seems a backward step if it does.

I think it is definitely happening, if it wasn't United would have made a statement already.

I think it is definitely happening, if it wasn't United would have made a statement already.

I have to agree, I've heard strong rumours its a done deal and happened before he signed for Chesterfield and pre-Wilder.

It seems a backward step if it does.

I wouldn't say that. A fit Evans would probably be our best forward.

United don't need to make a statement, they are preparing for the last game and that's it

I wouldn't say that. A fit Evans would probably be our best forward.

United don't need to make a statement, they are preparing for the last game and that's it

He didn't really cut it in the Championship before will be divisive for fans and if he isn't Wilders player could cause some friction in the camp, he's got a lot to prove.

Edited by top4718

I think if Wilder didn't want him, the board would have to accept it. Wilder isn't the push over type and he holds the keys. Success breads influence.

I think if Wilder didn't want him, the board would have to accept it. Wilder isn't the push over type and he holds the keys. Success breads influence.

If the deal was done before Wilder was manager then theres nothing he can do except try and get the best out of him or freeze him out.

Cobs or loaves? :hihi:

If it's true, Wilder would have known months ago and would probably have been in touch with Evans for months... nothing changes in terms of our process and forget disharmony, it's not as if any of our players have the personality of FF.

He didn't really cut it in the Championship before will be divisive for fans and if he isn't Wilders player could cause some friction in the camp, he's got a lot to prove.

The fans are not going to spend all next season talking about him,and Wilder will sort any friction in the camp,as far as he's got a lot to prove,you don't say?

Try harder to stir in future.:hihi:

But you said it would be a backwards step. If you sign a player who when fit is better than the other you have, it is not a backward step.

If the Owls signed Rooney, would the talk be about him sleeping with prostitutes and swearing at fans etc, or would it be about how good of a signing it is?

He has done well at championship level before though, with Norwich. With a very good start to go ratio.

Also, he has experience at that level, which the other forwards (apart from billy) have little

You're working on a lot of ifs and buts.

The fans will barely be divisive, they would accept Wilders decision.

As for it being Wilders decision, I find it hard to believe he would accept a signing that he didn't want.

But you're right, he does have a lot to prove, unless he gets the chance he will never be able to do it.

Guest sibon

The baggage has started to become more apparent.

The Guardian is carrying a less than flattering article about United today, written by a Blade no less. Link here.

Really, United should be getting tons of positive press at the moment. This could be the second time that Ched is responsible for destroying the Blades' momentum.