Ched Evans back for the Blades?

There's nothing for any other team in the Championship to worry about then is there?,is that enough to convince you now?

Only a few know how fit he is/was.

Nobody is going to come back after years out,flying.

Chesterfield could even have made his fitness situation worse by rushing him back before he was ready because they needed him to do something ASAP.

See my previous response. Just saying he was dire last season, time will tell if he still has the potential that he showed before his break...

Sure, I remember what he was capable of before his career break. Any neutral would surely agree his performance this season has been pretty **** poor but you are right - it's entirely possible he still carries that potential to make an impact.

Other people have already raised the question of Billy Sharp. Superb season, and I reckon if he is ever going to be a hit in the Championship, surely it's going to be this time.... with United, after winning the league.

You may have seen my views on the Sharp thread, personally I think the questioning of him is unfair, he has more than done enough to deserve another shot at the championship.

You may have seen my views on the Sharp thread, personally I think the questioning of him is unfair, he has more than done enough to deserve another shot at the championship.

Agreed, and I'd like to see him do well!

The Ched signing may or may not work. I'd trust Chris Wilder and Alan Knill's judgement, after all they haven't got a lot wrong up to now.

Leon seems to know where the onion bag is. Hanson is a perfect foil for Sharpe.

The more options the better. Getting promoted as early as we did meant that the club have had plenty of time to consider options. I've read that Wilder and Knill have been preparing for Championship football as far back as January. Our rivals have had to concentrate on winning promotion. Bolton have financial problems. Barnsley will struggle next season judging by their results since January.

According to RS, Ched Evans has passed his medical and will be signing early next week. RS report that this has been stated by a Chesterfield director.

According to RS, Ched Evans has passed his medical and will be signing early next week. RS report that this has been stated by a Chesterfield director.

Kevin McCabe said in an interview yesterday, he's signing.

Its not an argument, its an observation based on what is currently known and has been backed up by a Chesterfield season ticket holder of 30yrs standing.

As for your not replying to certain Owls fans on here theres only one person that gets someone banned and thats themselves, maybe do less trolling and it won't happen.

Looks like the guy who I know and got ridiculed for mentioning was actually right (he usually is). ;)

Looks like the guy who I know and got ridiculed for mentioning was actually right (he usually is). ;)

:huh:

Most knew it was likely...

Pssst, it was on the BBC! ;):hihi:

:huh:

Most knee it was likely...

Pssst, it was on the BBC! ;):hihi:

If you read back through the thread some of your fans were denying it.

If you read back through the thread some of your fans were denying it.

Some will, some won't... That's the general point of a open forum :hihi:

I said Wednesday will be promoted at the beginning of the season... And I'm right... Most of you wouldn't believe me lol

I said Wednesday will be promoted at the beginning of the season... And I'm right... Most of you wouldn't believe me lol

You've just said most knew (or knee as you put it) and it was on the BBC, some obviously didn't agree.

You wern't on here at the beginning of the season how could you have? :loopy::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:hihi:

I still don't! ;)