America and North Korea

and yet, more threats by Trump

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40894529

now he has downgraded the warning to "if we are attacked" from "if we are threatened"

its begining to look like he is all hot air

Not really as most have now realised that N.Korea has not got the capability to carry out an attack on the USA but only the US territory of Guam. But this is his latest:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40901746

The news has been boring recently so its good to have some exciting news

They say if a nuke landed on the Chesterfield football ground then it woud have enough power to also destroy the Sheffield United ground too

The news has been boring recently so its good to have some exciting news

They say if a nuke landed on the Chesterfield football ground then it woud have enough power to also destroy the Sheffield United ground too

Probably right provided it was a nuke from anywhere but N.Korea, theirs are like a damp squib and may just destroy Chesterfield market.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-usa-assessment-idUSKBN1AG2J4

Now that US officials and Independent Weapons Experts have admitted they believe NK is capable of reaching the US mainland,we'll see who blinks first.

Donald Trump once backed down to the Rolling Stones road crew armed with tyre irons and ice hockey sticks.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj-0LPt68_VAhXMBcAKHf-1DAQQFghUMAc&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.latimes.com%2Fentertainment%2Fmusic%2Fposts%2Fla-et-ms-the-rolling-stones-vs-donald-trump-yarn-atlantic-city-gig-20160315-story.html&usg=AFQjCNHrVjVufcelUPQptKy5nIRR5mVw0w

Not sure he's up to the nuclear option!

Not really as most have now realised that N.Korea has not got the capability to carry out an attack on the USA but only the US territory of Guam.

North Korea has a missile that can make New York . . . . And if it can make it there it can make it anywhere . .

Why would Germany get involved? More to point why would we? I love my Samsung telly but Im not prepared to go to war for it!

A few days ago Merkel [was asked] if Germany would support America in the event of war with North Korea.. her answer: "I do not see a military solution to this conflict".

Trump's response: "Maybe she’s speaking for Germany; let her speak for Germany."

US media are now questioning how reliable of an ally Germany would be in the event of war.

A few days ago Merkel [was asked] if Germany would support America in the event of war with North Korea.. her answer: "I do not see a military solution to this conflict".

Trump's response: "Maybe she’s speaking for Germany; let her speak for Germany."

US media are now questioning how reliable of an ally Germany would be in the event of war.

We've already been told it's 'America first',that kind of talk turns allies into former allies,what Trump has said in just a few months has had adverse consequnces for him even in his own country,the more he says the bigger the hole he digs himself into,nobody is going to be rushing to get him or his country out.

I think we've said more or less the same which is a surprise.

However, if North Korea fires these rockets at Guam and they actually hit, aren't us and Germany obligated to respond as NATO members? Hopefully not - and May can always say nobody jumped in at the falklands.

I think we've said more or less the same which is a surprise.

However, if North Korea fires these rockets at Guam and they actually hit, aren't us and Germany obligated to respond as NATO members? Hopefully not - and May can always say nobody jumped in at the falklands.

Even if the UK's position was similar, Trump wouldn't make a fuss because he knows the UK is aligned with America's FP interests of curtailing Germany's political and economic influence in the region.

The US and UK see eye-to-eye on ze deutschland issue.