America and North Korea

Why so?

N.Korea don't have a viable launch-able Nuke or missile yet and to develop one will take time, resources and some expertise which they don't have.

The "fake" news said they have one small enough to fit onto their current missiles

The "fake" news said they have one small enough to fit onto their current missiles

Don't worry. The sticky tape and blue tac used to attach it will come undone before it leaves NK airspace.

Germany will save us with their zero nuclear weapons, zero aircraft carriers, zero P5 membership

.......I reckon this is the schoolyard bullies Trump and Pong Ping with their heads together on the phone having a laugh winding the media up! while discussing the best way to sort their haircuts out!

Correct,soon be time for Trump to decide if it's fake or not.:hihi:

.......I reckon this is the schoolyard bullies Trump and Pong Ping with their heads together on the phone having a laugh winding the media up! while discussing the best way to sort their haircuts out!

Doesn't the North Korea crisis paint Russia in a differnt light?

Has the penny dropped yet?

Germany will save us with their zero nuclear weapons, zero aircraft carriers, zero P5 membership

Germany has a very impressive armed forces.

Germany has a very impressive armed forces.

Despite their economic success, Germany are not allowed to become a military superpower because of their miserable past which is why they're denied a seat on the UN Security Council and not allowed to have their own nuclear weapons.

It's also why Boris Johnson got rid the German bendy busses that used to plague London's roads.

Why would Germany get involved? More to point why would we? I love my Samsung telly but Im not prepared to go to war for it!

I watched a RT programme a day or so ago. The talking heads on the programme agreed amongst themselves; that they couldn't understand what all the fuss was about-just let NK get on with their nuke programme.

China and South Korea do not want the US declaring war on NK.

Their biggest fear is a mass exodus of 20+ million brainwashed North Koreans flooding the Korean peninsula.

Allowing low-level economic activity to take place within NK keeps the lid on.

it's all a bluff and ******* contest