The mother of all bombs - 21000lb, this is a WMD

Could be wrong, but if it's a area where there's no civilians, somewhere remote or out of the way, why would they need to build tunnels to hide away?

......or maybe they should wear Hi Viz jackets as it`s remote and out of the way.:loopy:

today on the radio while going into redcar they had an expert on the matter speaking, he said the reason such a large bomb was dropped for a specific large target was better than dropping lots of smaller bombs that tend to drift and youre less sure where they are going, dropping a single larger bomb means you only have one to control.

I understand that this one was GPS guided. Don`t know how accurate that makes it. Hope it`s better than my Tom Tom. ;)

I understand that this one was GPS guided. Don`t know how accurate that makes it. Hope it`s better than my Tom Tom. ;)

The accuracy is much higher. Domestic GPS has a resolution of around 3 metres and the military band around 30cm.

Looks like I got it wrong (hey, it does happen.

So the future timeline of human civilization looks something like this:

November 2016: Trump gets elected

January 2017: Trump is sworn in.

So the earth should be reduced to a lifeless cinder spinning in space by, oh July at the latest.

Remember, "when you hear the attack warning, you and your family must take cover."

And no, I am NOT joking. :(

Trump doesn't seem to want to wait until July.

World 'on the brink of thermo-nuclear war', as North Korea mulls test that could goad Trump

tbh we dont know anything about anything unless were told, and we arent sure whos telling the truth, or whos lying for whatever reason they want in everything we are told.

we need to see, hear and make up our own minds.

as i see it some people are locked into a mindset of NOT trusting the west for whatever reason.

and some people are locked into trusting the west for whatever reason.

Personally speaking, with what ive seen and read id much rather trust the west than the likes of china, russia and syria tbh.

I just need to trust the one I live in and even without all this going on, our leaders past and present do not have a good track record domestically.

Daesh and their ilk don't want to kill you because they have some reasonable grievance which they can't resolve any other way.

They want to kill you because you're not one of them. You don't pray to their god in their way or live according to their interpretation of his instructions.

It's not only you they want to kill either. They want to kill all Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, Confucianists, Atheists, almost all the other Muslims, and members of the church of the second coming of the great prophet Zarquon.

They're not like other enemies the UK has fought over the centuries. They're not even like the Nazis. They don't want anything from you other than for you to join them or die. Trying to make peace only shows weakness which emboldens them.

There you go look,no coherent answer,just insults.....feel free to move out of the West to somewhere more suitable.

I was born in the west, criticising western foreign policy doesn't mean I should leave the west although your type would probably like me to. :rolleyes:

I was born in the west, criticising western foreign policy doesn't mean I should leave the west although your type would probably like me to. :rolleyes:

Learn to live with it then,it's not going to change for you.

Doesn't and shouldn't prevent him having his own opinion.

You sound pathetic for saying otherwise.

Come on chalga, we can copy/paste this as a stock answer to everything including brexit, dig deep ;)

I thought all this reminded me of something:-

FLUELLEN

Kill the boys and the luggage! 'Tis expressly against the law of arms. 'Tis as arrant a piece of knavery, mark you now, as can be offert, in your conscience now, is it not?

GOWER

'Tis certain there’s not a boy left alive, and the cowardly rascals that ran from the battle ha' done this slaughter. Besides, they have burned and carried away all that was in the king’s tent, wherefore the king, most worthily, hath caused every soldier to cut his prisoner’s throat. Oh, ’tis a gallant king!

Yeah yeah whatever, the west is full of hypocrites like yourself. :rolleyes:

He gave a reasonable response. When you respond like you do it just invites more comments that you find objectionable like the latest one you are complaining about...

He gave a reasonable response. When you respond like you do it just invites more comments that you find objectionable like the latest one you are complaining about...

It is still not on.