The tailing off of Sheffield Forum

It seems people just don't use this site as much as they did. Threads aren't as a busy and aren't replaced as often.

Is it a lack of content?

Where are people commenting instead these days? The Star's Facebook page?

It seems people just don't use this site as much as they did. Threads aren't as a busy and aren't replaced as often.

Is it a lack of content?

Perhaps you can answer your own question in part. From your posting history, I see that your previous five posts were on 11 October 2016 (six months ago); 26 July 2016; 3 March 2016; 19 January 2016; 25 September 2015. I'm certainly interested in where you, yourself, are "commenting instead these days".

Personally, I don't currently have time to comment substantially on here (or anywhere else for that matter – apart from with chums down the pub) on anything other than the more frivolous threads.

Edited by horribleblob

All the best contributors are banned. Except myself that is. :heyhey:

I blame Thatcher......or Melthebell

Have I still got a high post count ? :roll:

Is it a lack of content?

Sheffield Forum needs a revamp. It needs to be mobile friendly for a start, no more pinching and squeezing the screen. I think a section showing links to local news items such as The Star would be useful too. The owners and staff appear to be invisible.

Can anybody make any suggestions?

Or left for face book.

Can anybody make any suggestions?
I'm sure many of us could but they'll fall on deaf ears.

I've basically given up posting because its just no fun anymore and theres hardly anything to post on anyway. A few changes could resolve that

I'm sure many of us could but they'll fall on deaf ears.

I've basically given up posting because its just no fun anymore and theres hardly anything to post on anyway. A few changes could resolve that

So what changes can you suggest ?:huh:

What changes would create new topics? Can't you just create them yourself?

So what changes can you suggest ?:huh:
Probably most of the same ones you've thought of yourself. Change the place around, lose a lot of the lesser performing sub forums, gain some new ones for the more popular subjects just generally streamline the place and force the traffic up to make it run a bit faster