Multipack Chocolate Bars

Whislt in the supermarket this morning getting my low fat bran flakes I over heard one woman say to her friend

"They always increase the price of those during school holidays", the woman was pointing to the shelves containing

multipacks of Twirls, Flakes, Crunchies etc.

So all you keen eyed shoppers do supermarkets increase the price of Multipacks during school hoildays?, I'm just curious.

I believe they were a quid each both at Morrisons and Asda? Cheaper than they normally are anyway.

Given the rates of obesity I think these multipacks are ridiculously cheap anyway....The Govt sees no problem in hiking a packet of 20 cigs over £8:00.

I go to Poundland and B & M for all my chocolate:cool:, so I haven't really noticed.

Given the rates of obesity I think these multipacks are ridiculously cheap anyway....The Govt sees no problem in hiking a packet of 20 cigs over £8:00.

Yes, but if all foodstuff that contributed to weight gain was priced ridiculously high we'd struggle to afford to live. If parents want to slowly kill their children that's up to them. There's enough literature and warnings explaining the danger. Maybe a fine for cruelty will be introduced. If they were deliberately starving them someone would intervene.

Nope, still a quid for four, but they are much smaller. Although you get 3 full size Yorkies for a quid.

Pretty smart marketing if you ask me.

(if it is true)

I've still got my Yorkie Buttons, so I'm fine for chocolate. I wouldn't worry too much about multipack chocolate bars going up price wise in the holidays. Easter eggs should all be half price soon! lol:hihi:

It's best to wait after Easter with eastern bunnies.

They are always on offer. Did that for last 20 years.

Best value for money!