Trying to find a lady.. (to say thank you!!)

Last Thursday I encountered a lady broken down at the side of the road on Pye Bank Road in Pitsmoor.

She drove a red mini SA08 I think the plate started. She had a very flat tyre and was unable to change it.

So I stopped to see if she was ok, and offer to change it as she was trying to get hold of her husband to see if they were in a breakdown service.

The lady worked at the hospitals, had a strong Scottish accent, dark hair.. Oh and was pregnant.. due to have the baby this week.

I forgot her name, but know she was from around Nether Edge.

Anyway, she took my number and address. On Sunday she dropped me off a couple of cases of peroni and some Eggs for the kids.

Unfortunately I didn't have her number and she didn't text me. I would just really like to say thank you if anyone works with her or knows her.

Last Thursday I encountered a lady broken down at the side of the road on Pye Bank Road in Pitsmoor.

She drove a red mini SA08 I think the plate started. She had a very flat tyre and was unable to change it.

So I stopped to see if she was ok, and offer to change it as she was trying to get hold of her husband to see if they were in a breakdown service.

The lady worked at the hospitals, had a strong Scottish accent, dark hair.. Oh and was pregnant.. due to have the baby this week.

I forgot her name, but know she was from around Nether Edge.

Anyway, she took my number and address. On Sunday she dropped me off a couple of cases of peroni and some Eggs for the kids.

Unfortunately I didn't have her number and she didn't text me. I would just really like to say thank you if anyone works with her or knows her.

Don't worry, you got those gifts for a good reason. You have already shown her what a nice, kind human being you are, when you helped her out. She will not worry too much about a 'thank you' note, of that I am certain.

Be careful, otherwise you'll end up in an endless circle of thanking each other......

if only we had a lot more like you elite , the thing is i think people are a bit nervous now about stopping to help,so well done to you