Lads on pushbikes woodhouse

2 young lads riding bikes one bike looked like a black carrera ,messing about in the middle of sheffield rd, doing wheelies and chatting to their friends on the side of the road. one lad on the bike with ginger hair nearly got hit by a lorry coming round the corner near the angel. just hoping the parents of these idiots reads this

and has a word with them before they come home in a body bag.

I'm sure if they get hit by a lorry we wont be missing them too much. The people repairing the front of the lorry might be a bit inconvenienced mind.

Nominees for a Darwin award seem to be getting younger.

2 young lads riding bikes one bike looked like a black carrera ,messing about in the middle of sheffield rd, doing wheelies and chatting to their friends on the side of the road. one lad on the bike with ginger hair nearly got hit by a lorry coming round the corner near the angel. just hoping the parents of these idiots reads this

and has a word with them before they come home in a body bag.

Just kids being kids..... 20 years ago there would be no complaints about kids riding their bike on the street - infact it would have been encouraged!

20 years ago there wasn't as much traffic on the roads.

Why don't people stop living in the past and start living in the here and now. Things were very, very different 20 years ago, get real.

Mind you, if I saw them I'd think they got everything they deserve

I can remember playing on the railway lines when I was an early teen and exploring car scrap yards after hours and playing chicken on the Parkway. Boys will be boys, that was 38 years ago.

The Darwin thing was a joke, so you are suggesting they deserve to die or be maimed? Not everything was different 20 years ago, some things remain the same. The younger generations have less sense or recognition of risk and hazards.

I crossed Eccleshall Road today without using a pelican crossing, no different to doing the same reckless thing twenty years ago. I should know better I'm 51.

i do live in the here and now, but if the lads carry on as they are doing they won't be living at all.

My mom always said to me "when I were little we could do this, that and the other". Yes mum I know but we aren't living in those times now. Things are different. I remember riding my bike on road round and round and round but there was less chance of a vehicle knocking me over

I truly understand you worry and concern, why not call 101 and let hopefully the bobbies will swing by and have a word? As you witnessed it it would be more proactive than posting on here.

Just kids being kids..... 20 years ago there would be no complaints about kids riding their bike on the street - infact it would have been encouraged!

Your right about one thing: 20 years ago there wouldn't have been any complaints ...........

reason being, Kids didn't do then what they do now.

They have no sense of danger and no respect for anyone or anything.

Many times I have been driving about and kids either on bikes or motor bikes have darted out infront of me from a side road and almost caused an accident !

Not so long ago, I was out in the car, there were two young lads on scrambler bikes infront of me alternating between slow riding and then quick bursts of speed, without any warning or signals, took a left hand turn around a corner...............but there again you have to forgive them cause there only 'kids' !

Two kids on bikes on the road WOW!!! whatever next at this rate tiggy and hide and seek will be coming back and the tablets and mobiles will be chucked into the ramil drawer .

Edited by samssong
ramil is it rammel or ramal