Sheff United get their long awaited promotion

Credit to them , they played well most of season , just wonder if manager would stay if got offered a bigger job ??

Yeah, no doubt about it.

Well done lads!

It's good for Sheffield, and to be fair, you didn't just 'shade it'

Impressive performance! :thumbsup:

Well done lads!

It's good for Sheffield, and to be fair, you didn't just 'shade it'

Impressive performance! :thumbsup:

And we've not finished yet :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Champions ..go for it blades !!!!

Credit to them , they played well most of season , just wonder if manager would stay if got offered a bigger job ??

:huh:

Hmmm...

I don't think anyone will begrudge Mr Wilder when England come begging... ;)

Well, now the party head has cleared, GET IN YOU BEAUTS...:banana::banana::banana:, what a season, so far, it's been a long time coming with a lot of dissappointment, but well done to SUFC, from top to bottom, the red half of Sheffield is on cloud 9 at the moment...

Big thumbs up to the pm's from the blue half, on here and social media, means a lot...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Mighty Red and White Wizards, back where we belong...... Now let's get that Champions title...

I posted on here back when it became obvious that Nigel Adkins was going to fail that Chris Wilder would be a good fit for the Blades. Hats off to Mr McCabe for getting it right this time.

Can't argue with promotion in the first week of April. Next season should be interesting.

I posted on here back when it became obvious that Nigel Adkins was going to fail that Chris Wilder would be a good fit for the Blades. Hats off to Mr McCabe for getting it right this time.

Can't argue with promotion in the first week of April. Next season should be interesting.

How do you see next season going for the Blades Jim?

How do you see next season going for the Blades Jim?

With Wilder I think they'll be ok. I don't think he'll have that much to spend but he's the type of manager able to get his players up for games Neil Warnock-style. I see them finishing mid-table but who knows? Even Nigel Adkins achieved back to back promotions. :)

With Wilder I think they'll be ok. I don't think he'll have that much to spend but he's the type of manager able to get his players up for games Neil Warnock-style. I see them finishing mid-table but who knows? Even Nigel Adkins achieved back to back promotions. :)

Anything above the bottom 3 is a start...

We have done great this season especially given the start we had. Good to be finally out of League 1.

We are told we will have money to spend but it depends if Wilder will spend it. Also there is what McCabe thinks is spending money and then what everyone else thinks.

As I said in a previous post a week or so ago, 18 geezers all fighting for each other and pulling in the same direction will do well in the Championship.

When say 'do well' top 9 or 10 wouldn't surprise me in the least.

The main thing is, will effort alone be enough?

I think it will.