Amey in Hillsborough

Guest makapaka
They have changed the dates again this morning !

What did the police say?

:huh:

Hmmm...

... but the date changes every morning! :confused:

I know what you mean! Finding somewhere to park for the day is fun, when most of the notices are for the same time period.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... but the date changes every morning! :confused:

Very witty Mr Bloke ! ?

---------- Post added 12-07-2017 at 18:42 ----------

I know what you mean! Finding somewhere to park for the day is fun, when most of the notices are for the same time period.

Don't get me started Ms Macbeth lol :loopy:

Three months on and the road is nearly finished! Tomorrow hopefully all the Tarmac will be laid.

There's been an accident at the junction of Lennox/Dixon Roads. There are no road markings at the moment, so it makes sense to take extra care.

I'm a bit worried that my car suspension is going to seize up, now it doesn't get the "Far Lane workout"...

I'm a bit worried that my car suspension is going to seize up, now it doesn't get the "Far Lane workout"...

I think our old car will get a new lease of life. ?

Pleased to say the road surface is now complete. Not so pleased at the rate some idiots are choosing to drive down it!

We have just had our roads planed Bickerton/Vere/Leake/Farndale etc, i don't know if there is to be some more work done but it seems crazy.

Rather than take a complete layer off to be replaced and fill any pot holes they have only scratched the surface in places (road markings still there) and fetched chunks up which must have been loose making more deeper potholes and more uneven surface.

As the old tarmac around the Manholes has been left any new tarmac placed will leave the manhole tops that distance bellow the surface.

They did a better job on the footpath manually digging around the grates etc.

Before our roads were planed i was going to comment on how bad some of the manhole covers have been left after resurfacing. Already quite a hard thump as you go over them any getting pounded by heavy traffic will get worst.

They did the same around here, I phoned them and they said it was by design.

So I took some pictures and when it fails in 12 months time I'll tweat the before and after pictures to them.

Ours has been planed and left for 4 more days. Brill.

---------- Post added 28-07-2017 at 16:24 ----------

Another 6 days from today. It's total chaos trying to get parked :(