Wednesday v Newcastle

Let's hope dem Magpies don't smash up the Claymore after downing pins of Newcastle Brown on draught.

4 - 2 owls.

F Sidebottom has a 15 year plan but he's not a fishmonger, just a rumour monger.

At home,a big crowd,on Sky,injured players coming back in,back to winning ways ....what could possibly go wrong..!!

You really need to get something here and it could be so important with both Preston and Derby playing away. Fulham at home to Ipswich though who have only won 2 in 10 games. Could be musical chairs again for 6th place as they will leapfrog you on GD if you draw and they win.

If Wednesday play their own game we can "football" anyone off the park,but.

What exactly is people's problem with this season?

I think they would be just a bit more clinical than us in the final third.

They're a bit better team than Rovrum.

Watch the Barry Bannan interview, even the players come off unhappy.

We're not doing as well as most expected, but if we hit form for the run in, we're in with every chance.

It'd shock a few if we do start firing on all cylinders. :)

I think they would be just a bit more clinical than us in the final third.

They're a bit better team than Rovrum.

Watch the Barry Bannan interview, even the players come off unhappy.

We're not doing as well as most expected, but if we hit form for the run in, we're in with every chance.

It'd shock a few if we do start firing on all cylinders. :)

That's exactly my point HM, we've been nowhere near our best yet still find ourselves in a playoff position with what, 5,6? games to go.

It's now back on our hands and if a few players start finding form then who knows what can happen.

Keep the faith, there's still a chance the steel city derby will not be played next season.

That's exactly my point HM, we've been nowhere near our best yet still find ourselves in a playoff position with what, 5,6? games to go.

It's now back on our hands and if a few players start finding form then who knows what can happen.

Keep the faith, there's still a chance the steel city derby will not be played next season.

ah its ok some blades seem to be under the impression theyll be in the premier league before the end of THIS season :hihi:

I (and many others) were relieved at the end of a good few games when a bit more luck for the opposition could have done us. There's often been a few large exhalations of breath. We've been a bit fortunate at times.

We could bear it a bit more if we'd scored 2, but to be fair, that hasn't happened a great deal this season. One goal against us is normally enough for at least a point. :(

I do feel more confident about the run in. There are signs that Carlos is out to make us less predictable, so many teams' plans to combat us will be obsolete.

I damn well hope so, 'cause if we go for it big time, we'll do it.

After beating Rotherham,its hopefully given us the kick up the jacksy that we needed to get going again and as proved on Boxing Day,if we play to our best we can beat anyone in this division.

Tough one to call..Wednesday need to get a run going in these last few games and whilst Newcastle are as good as up already,they will no doubt fancy there chances of a win..

But We're All Wednesday Aren't We..;)

no were not but i see a 2 nill victory for the toooon

Can't see anything better than a draw for Wednesday. We're just not playing well, the set-up it wrong and has just not clicked. 10m striker and very rarely do we feed him

Having said that, all we've got to do is scrape into 6th, then it's anyone's

Newcastle's away from is awesome,a very hard game and anything bar a loss is a decent result.

Just heard Carlos saying Hutchinson won't be fit tomorrow and FF could play a part but faces a late fitness test...(in other word's he won't be playing either..!)...so that dent's my confidence a little...

Go with the same starting 11 as Tuesday night then...