CV uploading help please.

Hi

I need to upload my CV onto online job application forms. Could someone explain how l go about this please. Starting from how l should get the CV on the PC in the first place.I'm a total non techi so simplistic is the word. Many thanks

Am I to assume that you do not have a copy of your C.V. on your PC at all? Does this mean you have one but in paper form?

The first thing to do would be install a word processing application on your PC. OpenOffice and Libre Office can be downloaded for free. You could also purchase Microsoft Word if you wanted. I personally use OpenOffice.

Once you have typed your C.V. you can save this to your PC. You can copy and paste from your C.V. onto an online form. Some employers/recruitment agengies will accept an emailed version of your C.V.

Correct nothing on the PC at all yet Love.

I'll look into the options that you mentioned. I've got word on the PC but a trial version which has expired and didn't really want to buy the full version. Thanks for the help.

What about making scan of CV to PDF form (PDF allows people to open it on every device without any mess with text formating).

Question is do you have copier or scanner or you can make it with your phone tbh (on Android there r applications like f.e. TinyScanner).

On PC i think you can do that with Foxit.

If you don't have a scanner, go to your local library and use your membership card to log on to one of their computers, use their scanner to save your cv as a jpg image. Then email it to your home email address, then you'll have it on your home computer. Use Foxit (free download) and convert your jpg image as a pdf document, you now have your electronic cv on your computer. :)