Pagehall litter, again

I'm no expert on the matter but I would think that Child Sexual Exploitation just about covers paedophilia.

Are you talking about or ignoring paedophilia in Hackenthorpe because you don't want to acknowledge white paedophiles?

its the same in eastwood and has been for years . many litter picks have been done but still litter and fly tipping . eastwood has a 5 day a week council st cleaner but the litter keeps coming . lunik 9 ?

Racist BS, what a surprise.

Whats your opinion on the state of Page Hall old boy ?

Do you not think its gone downhill in the last few years ?

Are you talking about or ignoring paedophilia in Hackenthorpe because you don't want to acknowledge white paedophiles?

whos ignoring paedophilia ? the thread is not about that. and for your information hardly anyone in hackenthorpe knew the rats that you are on about ,they spent a short time living there after living most of their lives on the opposite side of the city

Is there a link to the article please?

I can't really believe all this rubbish outside the bus stop on Holywell Rd

junction off Upwell St Grimesthorpe 4.

Taken today, Do you think this is Fly-Tipping.

How bad this area has got over the years!

Guest sibon
whos ignoring paedophilia ? the thread is not about that. and for your information hardly anyone in hackenthorpe knew the rats that you are on about ,they spent a short time living there after living most of their lives on the opposite side of the city

Lived in Hackenthorpe though.

I think that the people of Hackenthorpe should have a march to condemn the actions of paedophiles in Hackenthorpe.

Don't you?

I pass through Pagehall twice a week around 7am, quite often there is an army of litter pickers and 2 road sweepers.

I must admit I get a little annoyed as I live on a school road that really could use a road sweeper even if only once a month, but in the 16yrs i've lived here i've never seen one.

It is not racist to question aspects of other cultures if they are incompatible with the established culture of the UK.

We live in a country where free speech is allowed, so if people want to blindly celebrate multiculturalism they have every right to do so. I, however, have no wish to celebrate FGM, Breast Ironing, Honour Killing, Forced Marriage, Voter Fraud, Child Sexual Exploitation, Spitting in the street, Fly-tipping and littering, all of which seem to be acceptable in some cultures. While the PC zealots continue to try and suppress discussion of these issues they will never be eliminated.

You can't start a thread about a current news story about Asians abusing children because white people do it as well, now you cant start a discussion about something that was on the front of The Star this weekend because white people abuse children, truly incredible. :help:

Guest makapaka
Funny how the OP is more bothered about litter in Page Hall than the paedophiles in his own patch of Hackenthorpe about which he hasn't seen the thread or bothered to start one. I wonder why all those on this thread condemning the residents of Page Hall are more concerned about that than they are about white paedophiles. There must be a reason.

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 13:43 ----------

If you think litter is a worse offence than paedophilia.

I'm not aware of what it's like in page hall currently.

However This is a completely separate discussion and it's wrong to use this as a comparable. Totally.

There was a murder in upperthorpe a while back would I be wrong to voice an opinion before addressing a murder first?

When did Canada and Pakistan join the EU :huh:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh!!!!

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 22:37 ----------

Whats your opinion on the state of Page Hall old boy ?

Do you not think its gone downhill in the last few years ?

depends, if youre walking up towards pitsmoor its uphill, but yes if youre walking down from pitsmoor its downhill :P

I'm not aware of what it's like in page hall currently.

However This is a completely separate discussion and it's wrong to use this as a comparable. Totally.

There was a murder in upperthorpe a while back would I be wrong to voice an opinion before addressing a murder first?

Exactly!

The OP was on about the state of the area, and the topic should remain on that subject.

otherwise it'll be Tony Blair or Winston Churchill's fault next.