Pagehall litter, again

Did I say racism? Tabloid rubbish works the same pattern way before Sturmer. That was one of notorious example.

In general, they are all the same, find the scapegoat, put the bold inflammatory headlines..and here we go..

Edited by Guest

Went through last Xmas and what a hole it now is,was never middle class area but I do feel sorry for the people who lived there before the Roma arrived.

Dont feel too sorry for them, most of them have moved away and rented their properties out to house the Roma anyway, for landlords its ALL about the money.

They would also make money by ticketing illegally parked cars.

They would make even more money catching benefit cheats

You mentioned 'Der Sturmer', you can't get more racist than that !

I am sorry, I didn't want to offend or brush as racist you or anybody else.

I just say, that daily mail article can't be foundation for any discussion based on facts and common sense. It's just as much relevant and credible as "Der Sturmer"

I just checked up on Croatia and found that there was a Croat division of the SS, the 13th SS 'Handschar Division'. Now, I was unaware and surprised to learn this. There are pictures of this, a Muslim division of the Croatian SS, all wearing the Fez with the German Swastika and eagle emblem on it, all kneeling as in a Mosque, praying to Allah ( and probably Adolf !). Muslims in the SS ! That will be a revelation to most. See what I mean ? You've opened a can of worms.

I just checked up on Croatia and found that there was a Croat division of the SS, the 13th SS 'Handschar Division'. Now, I was unaware and surprised to learn this. There are pictures of this, a Muslim division of the Croatian SS, all wearing the Fez with the German Swastika and eagle emblem on it, all kneeling as in a Mosque, praying to Allah ( and probably Adolf !). Muslims in the SS ! That will be a revelation to most. See what I mean ? You've opened a can of worms.

I don't see how is that "can of worms" for me, and how is nazi puppet state relevant to this. My ancestors were in resistance/partisan movement at that time, and I can't see the point here. I don't have any simpathy or connection with quislings.

Well, I didn't know about the Croatian SS division until you mentioned 'Der Sturmer' and then I looked things up. Your ancestors may have been in 'the resistance', but it seems many other Croats were fighting with the Germans.

Comparing the best-selling DM to Der Sturmer is an insult to all their readers I would say.

PS Be careful, the DM could sue you for misrepresentation or something ££££!

Racism doesn't come into it. It's the behaviour people have an issue with and the fact that in this neighbourhood, penalties aren't issued in the same way as they are in other areas, if at all.

Racism doesn't come into it. It's the behaviour people have an issue with and the fact that in this neighbourhood, penalties aren't issued in the same way as they are in other areas, if at all.

^^^^^^ Exactly ^^^^^^

Do you have any actual evidence for that or is it anecdotal and speculation?