Pagehall litter, again

Coincidentally........Dore, Totley, Ranmoor is where all Sheffield City Councillors live. So would work out quite well.

But i suspect they'll all have prior engagements on that day. :rant:

are you sure about that? :rolleyes:

are you sure about that? :rolleyes:

Well i doubt they live in Page Hall. Id bet my house on that. :suspect:

@Mafya

In one group of posts, you are advocating tolerance towards Muslims, in other, you would deport EU citizens from UK and constantly offending us all. You are hypocrite.

I'm actually sticking up for EU citizens down page hall in post 37 and pointing out that other nationalitys are also to blame including Pakistanis so why you calling me a hypocrite for?

Where have I actually said deport EU citizens from the uk? :huh:

Could you please reference where I have said deport EU citizens please and for your information I don't like the anti Muslim sentiment in European countrys but I don't hold all EU citizens responsible for it either.

Edited by mafya

I'm actually sticking up for EU citizens down page hall and pointing out that other nationalitys are also to blame including Pakistanis so why you calling me a hypocrite for?

I think that even the Pakistani's who have lived in Page Hall for decades are sick to death with the Roma.

In fact if you do your research, there arent many communities in Europe that have nice things to say about them.

So you don't know where any of them live.

Harry Harpham the labour councillor who passed away a bit ago actually lived in page hall on idsworth road along with ex councillor Ibrar and I'm sure there is another one who does too...

Edited by mafya

I'm actually sticking up for EU citizens down page hall in post 37 and pointing out that other nationalitys are also to blame including Pakistanis so why you calling me a hypocrite for?

Could you please reference where I have said deport EU citizens please and for your information I don't like the anti Muslim sentiment in European countrys but I don't hold all EU citizens responsible for it either.

I am sorry, it wasn't about deportation, it was about striping work rights.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11613448&postcount=4154

FYI, I personally helped sheltering and accepting muslims refugees from Bosnia 20 years ago, because i considered them humans in trouble. So i don't have anti Muslim or anti- anyone sentiment, I found that kind of thinking dangerous and backward.

Harry Harpham the labour councillor who passed away a bit ago actually lived in page hall on idsworth road along with ex councillor Ibrar and I'm sure there is another one who does too...

Well i guess id lose my house then. id have to move to Page Hall :D

I am sorry, it wasn't about deportation, it was about striping work rights.

https://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11613448&postcount=4154

FYI, I personally helped sheltering and accepting muslims refugees from Bosnia 20 years ago, because i considered them humans in trouble. So i don't have anti Muslim or anti- anyone sentiment, I found that kind of thinking dangerous and backward.

That comment was a tongue in cheek comment in response to something the EU said regarding British people in the EU I think.

I'm not against immigration and I'm not against EU citizens so please don't think I am.

I cant understand why council don't come down hard on litter fines , does the area get a free pass ?? We all know the area has got worse but what are those in Power - Sheffield council , Police doing about it ???

I cant understand why council don't come down hard on litter fines , does the area get a free pass ?? We all know the area has got worse but what are those in Power - Sheffield council , Police doing about it ???

Fine who, the Eastern Europeans, get real, its almost impossible to communicate with them and besides they've got nowt, they can't lock them up.

My bold=

Here's the problem, not many people are willing to give jobs to our EU residents who live down page hall therefore they are stuck in a vicious cycle unfortunately

It's ok saying get a job but how many people are actually willing to give them a job ?

Really ?

Mafya I understand you live nearby and are a proud Muslim that tries to protect your beliefs and views. The fact is that anybody who really wants to work no matter what religion, race, and the rest of it can get a job !

As I said my vehicle and me was attacked driving passed the congregation.

Is this acceptable behaviour seen as they are out of work because the bad Englishmen won't give them a job that they have worked hard to get ?

See my point ?

What's my religion and beliefs got to do with it?

One thing I will say is the Roma groups who stand on Page hall don't attack for no reason so maybe you did something to upset them like shout "get a job" or something? :hihi: