Pagehall litter, again

My bold=

Here's the problem, not many people are willing to give jobs to our EU residents who live down page hall therefore they are stuck in a vicious cycle unfortunately

It's ok saying get a job but how many people are actually willing to give them a job?

---------- Post added 05-04-2017 at 02:56 ----------

Are you really that dim to not realise that Britain is more developed than any African country and that's why people would rather come here instead? :rolleyes:

if they treat their street like this and show no respect for property would you employ them :gag:

Mafia, we have a tradition of sarcasm in our country, look it up darling.

Mafia, we have a tradition of sarcasm in our country, look it up darling.

I know what sarcasm is and your post was not sarcasm, I'm not your darling either. :rolleyes:

Why is it socially acceptable that nations (not all in conflict) feel the need to export their poverty on to us?

I also don't accept the argument that we need to increase the population to deal with our labour needs. Let more people in then you require more to service the system. Its akin to rat trying to catch its tail.

So why don't you go and work for free for someone? Would that be because you want a better life for your family? So I presume you've chosen to earn money and live where you do because you think that's the best thing? And that's fine, we all do that, but if you've got no money and are starving are you seriously saying to me that you'd stay put out of some strange misplaced loyalty to not be a burden on another country or would you like any other sane person try to improve your situation by moving abroad if that's what it took? Regardless of whether they are refugees or economic migrants, the immigrants to this country are already showing determination by simply getting here!

I pass through Pagehall twice a week around 7am, quite often there is an army of litter pickers and 2 road sweepers.

I must admit I get a little annoyed as I live on a school road that really could use a road sweeper even if only once a month, but in the 16yrs i've lived here i've never seen one.

its posts like this that need replying to . why after years of money being spent and so called education , that there is still a problem ? when other parts of Sheffield could do with a tidy up ,theres no money for it

I pass through Pagehall twice a week around 7am, quite often there is an army of litter pickers and 2 road sweepers.

I must admit I get a little annoyed as I live on a school road that really could use a road sweeper even if only once a month, but in the 16yrs i've lived here i've never seen one.

its posts like this that need replying to . why after years of money being spent and so called education , that there is still a problem ? when other parts of Sheffield could do with a tidy up ,theres no money for it

It's not just Page Hall that get's the full VIP treatment, Firth Park get's the same VIP cleaning every morning too, with extra attention being made around the outside of the betting shops.

Does anyone know what they mean when they talk about protecting the rights of EU residents after Brexit?

The right to stay is obvious. We currently cant deport terrorists and criminals so i doubt we can kick out Europeans.

Do the rights include free NHS, access to social housing and benefits?

Mafia, do you honestly think that I, or anyone in their right mind would regard Africa as an equal choice to Europe ? My sarcasm was in reply to your insult.

Why is it socially acceptable that nations (not all in conflict) feel the need to export their poverty on to us?

I also don't accept the argument that we need to increase the population to deal with our labour needs. Let more people in then you require more to service the system. Its akin to rat trying to catch its tail.

The ignorance expressed in this quote amazes me ...mind you the thread is full of ignorance.

Do people actually think that we (the UK) send a net total of money overseas in foreign aid and we also import their poverty too? The simple truth is that we extract wealth from the "developing" world at 10x+ the amount that we offer in foreign aid.

If people really dont like foreigners they should be protesting against the government and banks for extracting the wealth of these nations.....its no wonder the inhabitants of those countries chase the wealth that has been extracted.....

... the thread is full of ignorance. ... The simple truth is that we extract wealth from the "developing" world at 10x+ the amount that we offer in foreign aid....

I'll admit I'm full of ignorance about this. How are we extracting wealth from the developing world? I keep seeing this, but it's never explained. Thanks. Saudi for instance, they're so rich beyond imagination because of what we pay for their oil. Mugabe lives like a sheikh, and so do most other African despots. It puzzles me.

---------- Post added 05-04-2017 at 19:47 ----------

really? youre that old you remember before the vikings came over? before the french? the germans?

You need to Google the meaning of 'mass immigration'.

Mass immigration into Northern Europe only really started in the 1980s.

Edited by natjack

As I said, those pushing diversity usually live well away it. Pleasant Whitby is 105 miles from Page Hall isn't it Melthibell ?

---------- Post added 05-04-2017 at 21:17 ----------

(I missed out "from" there )

As I said, those pushing diversity usually live well away it. Pleasant Whitby is 105 miles from Page Hall isn't it Melthibell ?

hahaha the old classic :roll: