Pagehall litter, again

exactly, a lot of what i would term "chavs" dont even go to a bin when they are 5 feet from it, litter just goes straight on the floor

They're not chavs pal, I see grown man drive up in very nice cars before a match, open the door and throw Greggs wrappers or MacDonalds boxes on the road as they get out. School kids walking to Bradfield school in Worrall just casting wrappers left right and centre... it is despicable. I worked in a school that was in a very destitute area in the Netherlands and those kids most definitely would meet the 'chav' tag. yet they never littered like that, ever.

It is endemic in British culture and it is time people addressed it appropriately. I say something when I see it, often resulting in very embarrassed - 'oh sorry, I didn't realise...' (that I would get caught).

It isn't about being caught, it is about having some blipping respect for your environment that you share with others.

:huh:

Hmmm...

... maybe we could introduce a tax on nylon tracksuits? :roll:

And Leopard print leggings. :)

Guest sibon
And Leopard print leggings. :)

You leave my leggings alone:rant:

Have all these people got identity barcodes tattoed on them?

If not, how do you enforce the fine?

so all fines are unenforceable ? I will remember that if ever I get a fine

Well, we managed for generations without MASS immigration; 'Mass' as opposed to acceptable levels. The Vikings and other neighbouring Europeans were not greatly diverse peoples, just like Europeans today, racial and cultural similarities making integration easy. After the initial conflicts, all proved beneficial to these islands, particularly the Normans with their advanced culture leading to their great architecture and political order, once things had settled. I can't see the same benefits resulting from today's politically engineered and diverse invasions. We'll see.

We live in a different age where immigration happens worldwide. Not just England, I have moved country twice in my life, it takes four years to get used and integrate to the changes.

Page hall looks extremely dirty. Why these people hang out in this place beats me, I wouldn't even walk through it unless you pay me £100 compensation.

If that's the case, why are the areas with the lowest social class the ones with the most litter issues? Are people of low social class living in the social housing near you lazy?
Those in the houses I described, clearly are.

There's no rubbish at the back of other social housing nearby (as I mentioned).

Do lazy middle and upper class people discard old sofas and pizza boxes in the street they live in?
At a guess, if they're that lazy, they pay others to do it for them. Like they pay others to cut their lawn, paint their fence, clean their house, <etc>

Old sofas and pizza boxes on the drive (and uncut lawns, and worned down fences, and mucky windows, and dirty cars, and...) don't really cut it with the Joneses around, y'see.

Yes, Dutch, but it all seems to be in one direction, Europe ! Over 50 countries in Africa as an alternative, so why Europe? Need I ask ?

The area is a disgrace !

You know what I'm stumped for words as I simply cannot say what I really feel !

What I will say is what is wrong with work ???

Disgrace !!

I have also had problems with the congregation on the corner before when passing through some years ago in my tipper truck. I had 5 blokes decide to run at the side of my truck hurtling abuse and kicking my vehicle ????

Edited by Starlc

The area is a disgrace !

You know what I'm stumped for words as I simply cannot say what I really feel !

What I will say is what is wrong with work ???

Disgrace !!

I have also had problems with the congregation on the corner before when passing through some years ago in my tipper truck. I had 5 blokes decide to run at the side of my truck hurtling abuse and kicking my vehicle ????

My bold=

Here's the problem, not many people are willing to give jobs to our EU residents who live down page hall therefore they are stuck in a vicious cycle unfortunately

It's ok saying get a job but how many people are actually willing to give them a job?

---------- Post added 05-04-2017 at 02:56 ----------

Yes, Dutch, but it all seems to be in one direction, Europe ! Over 50 countries in Africa as an alternative, so why Europe? Need I ask ?

Are you really that dim to not realise that Britain is more developed than any African country and that's why people would rather come here instead? :rolleyes:

Why is it socially acceptable that nations (not all in conflict) feel the need to export their poverty on to us?

I also don't accept the argument that we need to increase the population to deal with our labour needs. Let more people in then you require more to service the system. Its akin to rat trying to catch its tail.