Pagehall litter, again

dont worry brexits upon us, we can soon get rid of the filth, the romanians, bulgarians, poles, muslims, germans, french, canadians, pakistanis, chavs

oh no wait....i mean

Get rid of anyone who are not contributing to our society.

If you are an EU citizen who hasnt worked for 6 months then youre right to stay in revoked.

Get rid of anyone who are not contributing to our society.

If you are an EU citizen who hasnt worked for 6 months then youre right to stay in revoked.

I presume you have contributed to society yourself then...... Do tell

Absolute rubbish, I've seen the rubbish created by these people and the threatening congregation of youths on street corners. Its about time this was sorted, dispersed and these people returned to their own country.

Racist BS, what a surprise.

In the past England had taken over and abused several large countries. Now a few foreigners come to enland live in pagegall and they get upset. Both, the past, England in India, Jamaica, etc and the present people in pagehall show all negative aspects and beneficial aspects, if you just see the negative ones you will just find some other negative things to look at when foreigners are gone.

In the past England had taken over and abused several large countries. Now a few foreigners come to enland live in pagegall and they get upset. Both, the past, England in India, Jamaica, etc and the present people in pagehall show all negative aspects and beneficial aspects, if you just see the negative ones you will just find some other negative things to look at when foreigners are gone.

Start with the Roma, can you please list all the benefits, thanks.

It is not racist to question aspects of other cultures if they are incompatible with the established culture of the UK.

We live in a country where free speech is allowed, so if people want to blindly celebrate multiculturalism they have every right to do so. I, however, have no wish to celebrate FGM, Breast Ironing, Honour Killing, Forced Marriage, Voter Fraud, Child Sexual Exploitation, Spitting in the street, Fly-tipping and littering, all of which seem to be acceptable in some cultures. While the PC zealots continue to try and suppress discussion of these issues they will never be eliminated.

dont worry brexits upon us, we can soon get rid of the filth, the romanians, bulgarians, poles, muslims, germans, french, canadians, pakistanis, chavs

oh no wait....i mean

When did Canada and Pakistan join the EU :huh:

in the star again tonight about the litter and filth in pagehall . and up pops brian lodge to say their organising another litter pick , having streets cleaned daily and even more community forums to educate the locals again . how much is all this costing us ? its been going on for years now and after all the money spent , still nothing changes

When I drive through there at around 6:30am in the morning, the litter picking operation is on an industrial scale.

Street sweep machines etc....

YOu should see the state of the place before the street sweepers arrive at around 5:30am

:o

It is not racist to question aspects of other cultures if they are incompatible with the established culture of the UK.

We live in a country where free speech is allowed, so if people want to blindly celebrate multiculturalism they have every right to do so. I, however, have no wish to celebrate FGM, Breast Ironing, Honour Killing, Forced Marriage, Voter Fraud, Child Sexual Exploitation, Spitting in the street, Fly-tipping and littering, all of which seem to be acceptable in some cultures. While the PC zealots continue to try and suppress discussion of these issues they will never be eliminated.

I totally agree with you. Brilliant first post.

in the star again tonight about the litter and filth in pagehall.

Funny how the OP is more bothered about litter in Page Hall than the paedophiles in his own patch of Hackenthorpe about which he hasn't seen the thread or bothered to start one. I wonder why all those on this thread condemning the residents of Page Hall are more concerned about that than they are about white paedophiles. There must be a reason.

---------- Post added 02-04-2017 at 13:43 ----------

:o

I totally agree with you. Brilliant first post.

If you think litter is a worse offence than paedophilia.

I'm no expert on the matter but I would think that Child Sexual Exploitation just about covers paedophilia.

I drive through yesterday, its tragic! Getting worst and worst by the day