Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

How is it muted when it's in the daily mail? You just wanted the opportunity to post about muslim sex offenders again but you are quiet when it's non Muslim sex offenders doing it.

The police and criminal justice system are doing their job and we could do without your veiled hatred **** stirring. :roll:

So far non of the non Muslim sex offences have happened on my doorstep or with such regularity or with the amount of perpetrators, I also know one of the families affected by and have seen the sheer devastation the authorities lack of intervention has caused, for that reason I will most certainly highlight any cases that the news seem to deem as not front page, if you are affected by the thread don't read it.

It's not going to happen. Our 40+ police forces do a miserable job of determining the immigration status of arrested criminals.

It's a broken system that nobody has the balls to fix. Read the Telegraph article below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/foreign-criminals-avoid-deportation-because-police-fail-to-carry/

It's broken because people are scared to say the obvious because of the pc brigade,they say you reap what you sew,well we are going to reap it.

complete and utter bobbins

Sadly it is not and as a reasonably intelligent bloke you know that if you dig deep and be honest with yourself.

Funnily enough this story doesnt seem to have popped up on here

https://metro.co.uk/2016/05/07/man-who-chanted-allah-is-a-paedo-at-rallies-found-to-be-child-sex-offender-5867031/

Man ‘who chanted “Allah is a paedo” at rallies found to be child sex offender’

Hypocrisy again pops up, you just couldnt make it up

Funnily enough this story doesnt seem to have popped up on here

https://metro.co.uk/2016/05/07/man-who-chanted-allah-is-a-paedo-at-rallies-found-to-be-child-sex-offender-5867031/

Hypocrisy again pops up, you just couldnt make it up

Hypocrisy? Sure, but that doesn't mean his statement isn't correct :idea:

not sure where they all come from tbh but if theyre british how do you deport somebody?

being of a heritage does NOT make you a being of that country.

After World War Two, over 13 million people of German descent were ethnically cleansed from East European countries. It appears that being born in a country not of your ancestry, does not guarantee you won’t be deported.

To be British would mean you have ancestry connected to the British isles. A British citizen is not the same thing. If I as a white British person moved to Japan, does that make me Japanese?

Do you have a link for the rule book you're quoting from?

To be British would mean you have ancestry connected to the British isles. A British citizen is not the same thing. If I as a white British person moved to Japan, does that make me Japanese?

Living here, or even being born here might not make someone English, or Scottish for example, as their ethnicity comes from their parentage through the generations.

However, their nationality is different. Someone born anywhere in the world can apply for British nationality, and if they are successful, they can have a British passport. Once nationality is achieved, their children, if born here would be British nationals. Their ethnicity would be a mix of their parents.

Our ethnicity is fixed,we have no choice in it. But nationality can be a choice. A simple example - my cousins, like me, are pretty much of Scots ethnicity. One is now an American Citizen with a US passport. His brother chose to take nationality from New Zealand where he settled. Neither of them have any connection to the indigenous people of those countries. Exactly the same as someone from China or Jamaica settling here and becoming a British Citizen.