Yet Another Rogues Gallery Of Groomers Emerges

Funny you never mentioned the other recent sex cases against women and children :roll:

If they become as frequently recurring and as current as these are I'm sure myself or someone will, this latest one in Rotherham seems to have gone under the radar a bit news wise, so it was worthwhile to update the thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5012485/Group-12-Asian-men-face-45-sex-offence-charges.html

You will have had lots of experience of asking a court for an order recommending (which is an important word) deportation then.

You're talking about a possible outcome after one's immigration status has been ascertained.

In this wonderful country of ours your immigration status does not form part of your identity.

When you are taken into custody and charged with an offence, the custody officer will ascertain your identity (legal name, DOB, address) in order to create a new custody record and conduct a search of the PNC using your details.

As part of that process you will be asked to state your nationality however this is nothing more than a self-declaration. It is at this point where an illegal immigrant will falsely declare themselves a UK citizen to prevent any further immigration checks being carried out.

So if you're in the UK illegally being charged with a non-immigration offence (ie rape of a minor), the last thing you want are additional immigration-related offences being levied against you with the prospect of deportation to your country of origin.

Like deja vu here we go again, Rotherham in the (muted) headlines for another case, the usual line up and MO.

How is it muted when it's in the daily mail? You just wanted the opportunity to post about muslim sex offenders again but you are quiet when it's non Muslim sex offenders doing it.

The police and criminal justice system are doing their job and we could do without your veiled hatred **** stirring. :roll:

Edited by mafya

also its not "another case" in the link as tops made out, its the arrested perverts from the original investigation, who happen to now be in court.

But since its an EDL wet dream.......

also talking of the EDL, isnt that Tommy Robinson in the pics with a mic?

Have to say that this is a crazy situation. I find it utterly baffling that there is no *simple* way to find out if someone is entitled to be here or not. All british citizens should be recorded on a central database somewhere and all those with visas. Anyone entering the country legally via border controls should also be added and then removed when they leave. If you are not on any of those lists then the onus must be on you to prove the right to remain here, which should be fairly simple for most people.

Have I missed something obvious that would make this impossible?

Much too sensible a post to be looked at and maybe acted on.

Angel1.

If they become as frequently recurring and as current as these are I'm sure myself or someone will, this latest one in Rotherham seems to have gone under the radar a bit news wise, so it was worthwhile to update the thread.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5012485/Group-12-Asian-men-face-45-sex-offence-charges.html

Its probably a culture issue. Like the Hollywood thing, Its starting to look like in Hollywood there is a culture of sexual abuse against young female and male actors. With muslims it seems to be that lots of the men like abusing young white females. They are not the only religion who like abusing though. Look what the catholic church have gotten up to and probably still do get up to.

What ever the reason its all just plain sick.

Its probably a culture issue. Like the Hollywood thing, Its starting to look like in Hollywood there is a culture of sexual abuse against young female and male actors. With muslims it seems to be that lots of the men like abusing young white females. They are not the only religion who like abusing though. Look what the catholic church have gotten up to and probably still do get up to.

complete and utter bobbins

What ever the reason its all just plain sick.

yup i agree, ALL sex crimes and sexual haressment is wrong, and sick

I agree with Mel that all sex crimes and sexual harassment is wrong, sick, even evil

but have any of these men been deported or would it be possible?

I agree with Mel that all sex crimes and sexual harassment is wrong, sick, even evil

not sure where they all come from tbh but if theyre british how do you deport somebody?

being of a heritage does NOT make you a being of that country.

Ignore the Mails lazy reporting. They say the men are Asian but I believe they are of Pakistani heritage. They all probably hold UK passports but by the mail saying they are Asian it gives people the impression they are not British.

not sure where they all come from tbh but if theyre british how do you deport somebody?

being of a heritage does NOT make you a being of that country.

If we can't deport all of them then I hope they get long sentences because if they use the excuse that it's their culture (as one girl reported) then they are tarring all Muslims with the same brush.:(

It's not going to happen. Our 40+ police forces do a miserable job of determining the immigration status of arrested criminals.

It's a broken system that nobody has the balls to fix. Read the Telegraph article below.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/13/foreign-criminals-avoid-deportation-because-police-fail-to-carry/