Holme lane hillsbrough 29/03/2017

any info on whats going off on holme lane near hawleys tyres 4 police vans ambulance and police cars in attendance ...and before you say anything there are not at the chippy lol

any info on whats going off on holme lane near hawleys tyres 4 police vans ambulance and police cars in attendance ...and before you say anything there are not at the chippy lol

Sadly it looks as if someone passed away, funeral transporter was being loaded a short while ago.

Sadly it looks as if someone passed away, funeral transporter was being loaded a short while ago.

Perhaps that funeral transporter was something to do with the "I Did It My Way" place that is there?

I could be wrong but I don't think that a deceased person on Holme Lane would be removed directly from there by a funeral transporter; surely the person would be taken to hospital by ambulance where death is formally diagnosed/declared, then at an appropriate time the body will be taken from there.

I did it my way isn't there anymore and the funeral transporter was way down from there, opposite cash converters.

If someone is dead, definitely dead, a funeral transporter would take the body away.

I never saw a funeral car.

I just saw a guy stood near his car with police.

I never saw a funeral car.

I just saw a guy stood near his car with police.

IT was about 8.45 when funeral van was there