In need of two manufacturers!

Hello,

So I'm opening an online store to sell fitness accessories, supplements, nutrients and clothing.

First I'd need a manufacturer in all of these sectors that could cater to my needs and designs, also does anyone do cheap promotional items e.g protein shakers that can print my logo on? Also commments, opinions and tips would be great!

Thanks!

What do you mean by fitness accessories, please?

Edited by Detetcive

Protein shakers, resistance bands, yoga matts...

To start a business you need to know the things you are asking. You need to build relationships with manufacturers, understand lead times, stock levels. margins, competitors etc. Surely you are looking for a wholesale supplier? It sounds as though they will not be manufacturing your items to your specifications from scratch.

Hi Jakbroad, Here's a link to a local company that I would recommend for branding. They have done some excellent work for me in the past - http://www.steel-city.co.uk/

Good luck with the new venture!

Let me know if you want a supplier of herbal teas. It's our own brand of natural organic ingredients, that are ethically sourced, individually packed and available a range of delicious flavours. Happy to send you send in the post for you to try, if you want to DM with your address. We're based in Sheffield - Here's the website for you to view the product - http://praanaherbandtea.co.uk/

Hi Jackbroad,

I see that Bobbyt64 has mentioned my company details. Very kind of him.

We are a Sheffield based supplier of branded merchandise and we have plenty of ideas that could fit nicely with your sector and client base. Branded protein shakers are just one of those and a very strong option.

You can get hold of me on 0114 2754150. When you are ready of course, as I would imagine you have a good deal to sort out first!

Good luck for now and I hope we can touch base at some stage along your journey!

Cheers

James