Who has the most annoying voice on TV

Rick Edwards who hosts the quiz 'Impossible'  he must have one of the most tedious voices ever on TV

Alex Jones from The One Show . She’s Welsh and misses the ends off words like : Going=goin, Searching : Searchin .

6 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Alex Jones from The One Show . She’s Welsh and misses the ends off words like : Going=goin, Searching : Searchin .

I can't watch the show,   she's too voluble and full on

16 minutes ago, cressida said:

I can't watch the show,   she's too voluble and full on

Same here Cressy, but sometimes there’s nothing else on, and they do have some interesting topics in the show, but I don’t know how she keeps her job. I’m sure there are better presenters out there.

46 minutes ago, pattricia said:

Same here Cressy, but sometimes there’s nothing else on, and they do have some interesting topics in the show, but I don’t know how she keeps her job. I’m sure there are better presenters out there.

Sorry, but I wish she had gone instead of Matt Baker,  Diane Louise Jordan would be better,

it's not because of the Welsh voice as I adored Ruth Madoc's accent in Heidi Hi

Edited by cressida

9 minutes ago, cressida said:

Sorry, but I wish she had gone instead of Matt Baker,  Diane Louise Jordan would be better,

it's not because of the Welsh voice as I adored Ruth Madoc's accent in Heidi Hi

Yes, I did like Matt Baker. I wonder where he went to ?  Yes, lots more better female presenters than her. Her eyes look dead sometimes as though she’s bored stiff.

4 hours ago, pattricia said:

Yes, I did like Matt Baker. I wonder where he went to ?  Yes, lots more better female presenters than her. Her eyes look dead sometimes as though she’s bored stiff.

She spoils the show with her accent agreed, Baker always seemed like another Schofield to me🤔

2 hours ago, pintor said:

She spoils the show with her accent agreed, Baker always seemed like another Schofield to me🤔

I thought he was a lot better than Schofield. Actually Matt Baker would be good as a presenter on This Morning.

On 23/06/2020 at 14:35, GavinBall said:

Haha! Keith Lemon, I hate his voice

Does he overdo it,  I can't think of anyone who sounds like him.

Yes Pattricia,  more of Matt Baker

On 15/06/2020 at 18:05, cressida said:

Rick Edwards who hosts the quiz 'Impossible'  he must have one of the most tedious voices ever on TV

He’s good looking though, so I’ve not noticed his voice.!