Who has the most annoying voice on TV

...can't be far off before you talk to your TV to change channels bring up menu,make adjustments etc!

That would be great,I can just imagine.."Tell that moron to shut his gob or I'll shut it for him":D

No need to bring race and gender into this Jim.:nono:;)

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

What's wrong with Chesterfield ma duck? And it's in Derbyshire, not Surrey.:P[/quote

During my working days in the Sheffield area (1963-1986), most of them were in north east Derbyshire, Chesterfield, Staveley, Bolsover etc and the term 'duck' was very prevalent as a friendly local term. Not to disagree with Choogling but when I worked in the Beighton/Killamarsh area 'Surry' was a prominent term. ( I think Killamarsh was part of n.e. Derbyshire in the early 60's.)

---------- Post added 05-11-2018 at 23:49 ----------

David Beckham, takes some beating I reckon. Apart from the fact he and the daft wife of his are now a laughing stock.

As I don't follow the careers of the Beckham's, you must (I'm on your side) enlighten me as to why they are a laughing stock, as their bank managers probably don't think so. Also, when I used to hear Beckham in interviews, his voice /speech had the same doltish expressions as a 13-year-old east London school kid he once was.

Edited by St Petre
Spelll

The "Sun Bingo" advert woman...I genuinely want to tear my own arm off and beat her to death, then go after the worm of an ad executive that thought up this abortion of an advertising campaign

Mike Parry Talk Radio

Mega Mouth

Chris Evans

Rumour has it, you"ve got a very sexy voice..maybe you should be on TV.

Edward Fox - had to put on a dvd of Midsomer Murders (for my son) and I'm not certain if he actually put the drone of a voice on or not.

Edited by cressida

The main woman in Bones.   I apologise if she has a problem with her adenoids or something.  Otherwise, Aaaaaaaaaarrgggh! 

Alan Carr 

Steph Mcgowan

Rachel Burden, Sam Walker  (5 live)

At the moment. The American woman in the Hilton Hotel advert. 

That Californian / Valley girl whiney voice. 

Edited by Baron99