Who has the most annoying voice on TV

Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and all the other annoying liars.

Also that annoying estuary Essex accent, specially when they miss out 't' s out of words like 'better' and 'letter'. Many do it deliberate and people are stupid enough to copy them.......................Rant over.

Edited by EUCLID11

The Scottish female on the TSB ads.

No need to bring race and gender into this Jim.:nono:;)

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

even chesterfield, surry.

What's wrong with Chesterfield ma duck? And it's in Derbyshire, not Surrey.:P

It"s not the voices that annoy me, its a few women presenters that have spent a couple of grand on having their teeth whitened, when they talk they make a point of making sure everyone notices their pearly whites, completely unnatural to me.

It"s not the voices that annoy me, its a few women presenters that have spent a couple of grand on having their teeth whitened, when they talk they make a point of making sure everyone notices their pearly whites, completely unnatural to me.

Can't beat the good old nicotine/tea stained false choppers,eh? Way more natural/realistic.:D

Lol, purely for identification purposes. It's the voice I can't stand, not the accent (well, perhaps just a little bit). :)

Can't beat the good old nicotine/tea stained false choppers,eh? Way more natural/realistic.:D

Not if you used Pepsodent, I used to wonder where the yellow went.

Not if you used Pepsodent, I used to wonder where the yellow went.

Couldn't afford toothpaste in those heady days, used a mix of Vim and Persil. Liquid paraffin on the air instead of Brylcreem. Can't have done too much harm as I still have most of my teeth and hair. :headbang:

On voice alone, junk and antiques dealer Danny Sebastian reason being he has stolen the voice of a ventriloquist dummy :hihi:

Edited by steve68

---------- Post added 30-10-2018 at 15:45 ----------

What's wrong with Chesterfield ma duck? And it's in Derbyshire, not Surrey.:P

surry, is a term of enderment much used in the chesterfield area,it well known by people who venture outside their own back yards now and again.

surry, is a term of enderment much used in the chesterfield area,it well known by people who venture outside their own back yards now and again.

Lol, my brother has lived in Chesterfield for the last 47 years and his son has the Royal Oak in the market square. My mum lived in Staveley / Chesterfield from 1967 to her death in 2008. Although I never actually lived in the area myself, I have visited countless times, both before and since I left the country. and know the accent well. Surrey was a little joke, duck.:P