Who has the most annoying voice on TV

Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and all the other annoying liars.

Also that annoying estuary Essex accent, specially when they miss out 't' s out of words like 'better' and 'letter'. Many do it deliberate and people are stupid enough to copy them.......................Rant over.

politician's

Also that annoying estuary Essex accent, specially when they miss out 't' s out of words like 'better' and 'letter'. Many do it deliberate and people are stupid enough to copy them.......................Rant over.

:hihi: i used to windup my old Grammar school English teacher with those exact 2 words, as a punishment, I'd be made to pronounce them correctly 100 times, obviously around the halfway mark and to wind her up I'd throw in letta, I still do it :hihi: especially towards my better half an English teacher, you know pacific instead of specific and loads more besides its fun :D life's full of little hilarious moments, and back then there was little else to do as a kid and I was even worse to the French and German teachers, they could never understand how I did so well in exams:D

Donald Trump, Nigel Farage and all the other annoying liars.

Agreed. Words like eatin', runnin' and speakin', as pronounced by that annoying Stacey Dooley.

...Nagger Munchetti.

i think she’s great, ‘spleshly when she took on that freemason bloke some months back :hihi:

Agreed. Words like eatin', runnin' and speakin', as pronounced by that annoying Stacey Dooley.

Now tell us wot yer really fink.:D

Think the bbc employ these people to wind the viewer/ listener up, some of the radio presenters are awful,

Sarah Burden

Ken Bruce

Rod Sharp

And locally

Howie

Roney

The Welsh guy

Where do they find em?!

Someone should invent a radio mute

and some of the people on TV adverts, mute button on immediately

Someone should invent a radio mute

and some of the people on TV adverts, mute button on immediately

.......can't be too hard to come up with a TV mod that mutes the sound when given a voice command instead of having to do it with the handset!...........must be able to be manufactured quite cheaply and there must be a huge market! Manufacturers could do it for a few pence.......but of course they won't want to upset advertizers.

.......can't be too hard to come up with a TV mod that mutes the sound when given a voice command instead of having to do it with the handset!...........must be able to be manufactured quite cheaply and there must be a huge market! Manufacturers could do it for a few pence.......but of course they won't want to upset advertizers.

If I could make one I'd go on Dragon's Den;)

If I could make one I'd go on Dragon's Den;)
...can't be far off before you talk to your TV to change channels bring up menu,make adjustments etc!