Tarot cards wanted

Hi does anyone know where u can get some from please

The OP is asking a simple question, if you havent got an actual answer then I suggest you dont post.

Thank you.

The OP is asking a simple question, if you havent got an actual answer then I suggest you dont post.

Thank you.

What rule have we broken?

What rule have we broken?

The thread is asking where to buy something from, not for people to give their opinions or take the mickey.

The thread is asking where to buy something from, not for people to give their opinions or take the mickey.

The OP broke the rules also by not checking if there was an existing thread.

Just saying.

You didn't answer my question.

This is the general discussions section. Advising people that such things as tarot cards are an exploitative rip-off a la snake oil is perfectly legitimate in my view. It certainly doesn't seem to be explicitly against any forum rules. I would respectfully ask that you reconsider your position on the matter.

Edited by unbeliever

Airy fairy 239 London Rd, Sheffield S2 4NF she has all the new age items. There also a place in broomhill near Richer sounds not sure of the name though about 3 shops up.

---------- Post added 23-03-2017 at 13:08 ----------

Is there any particular deck your after.

Mod Note:

You didn't answer my question.

This is the general discussions section. Advising people that such things as tarot cards are an exploitative rip-off a la snake oil is perfectly legitimate in my view. It certainly doesn't seem to be explicitly against any forum rules. I would respectfully ask that you reconsider your position on the matter.

I would suggest it would fall under rule 36e

e. Contribute to the discussion, personal messages to other users are not allowed;

Your comments and others, do not contribute one iota.

The original poster merely asked where they could buy some from, not comment on the merits of them, or be ridiculed for wanting to buy some.

Oh and yes, we're aware there was a six year old thread in regard to the same subject. Things can change in 6 years.

Edited by PeteMorris

Mod Note:

I would suggest it would fall under rule 36e

Your comments and others, do not contribute one iota.

The original poster merely asked where they could buy some from, not comment on the merits of them, or be ridiculed for wanting to buy some.

Oh and yes, we're aware there was a six year old post in regard to the same subject. Things can change in 6 years.

So. Just for future reference:

You're telling me it is against forum rules to answer the question "where do I buy X", with anything along the lines of "you would be well advised not to as X is not a good value product" ?

Or is the fact that we chose to do so using humour that offends you?

You know where the helpdesk is I'm sure.

Oh and yes, we're aware there was a six year old thread in regard to the same subject. Things can change in 6 years.

Apparently not:

The hippy shop on London road has lots of types. I hope You know the ones your friend would want!

http://www.airyfairy.org/shop/shop.php?catID=20&subc=T

Airy fairy 239 London Rd, Sheffield S2 4NF she has all the new age items. There also a place in broomhill near Richer sounds not sure of the name though about 3 shops up.