More child abuse convictions in Sheffield

There's a current local case involving 6 men that follows on the heels of another one involving 20, there are 475 men out of a minority of approx 2700 in Rotherham under investigation, care to comment on those?

theyre all scum, if you really cared about victims of rape, child abuse and grooming youd comment on all the cases however? surely? or youre doing a tommy robinson maybe

theyre all scum, if you really cared about victims of rape, child abuse and grooming youd comment on all the cases however? surely? or youre doing a tommy robinson maybe

Can't stand Robinson personally but this is by far the most high profile, serious and ongoing case at the moment, to mention others without mentioning that one is pure deflection of the issue - now where have we heard that before?

Can't stand Robinson personally but this is by far the most high profile, serious and ongoing case at the moment, to mention others without mentioning that one is pure deflection of the issue - now where have we heard that before?

Ive posted others, they got ignored, now thats deflection of the issue, certain people are only interested when its asians involved

at the end of the day scum is scum no matter the colour, race, religion

There's a current local case involving 6 men that follows on the heels of another one involving 20, there are 475 men out of a minority of approx 2700 in Rotherham under investigation, care to comment on those?

I'm still unclear about what your problem is. Can you clarify?

---------- Post added 16-11-2018 at 22:55 ----------

If you read my post properly you will see that the current high profile case was referenced in a quote. To mention that one without mentioning others is pure deflection of the issue.

I'm still unclear about what your problem is. Can you clarify?

---------- Post added 16-11-2018 at 22:55 ----------

If you read my post properly you will see that the current high profile case was referenced in a quote. To mention that one without mentioning others is pure deflection of the issue.

I can certainly clarify, there's currently one of the largest scale investigations (Operation Stovewood) happening a few miles down the road, its significant as it involves 1 in 6 of the minority male population of that area, I'd like to hear your views on such alarming statistics, its not too much to ask.

Edited by Brooker11

I can certainly clarify, there's currently one of the largest scale investigations (Operation Stovewood) happening a few miles down the road, its significant as it involves 1 in 6 of the minority male population of that area, I'd like to hear your views on such alarming statistics, its not too much to ask.

I am well aware of Operation Stovewood. However, I fail to see why you think I should give an opinion of it before I am allowed to post about another conviction where I was curious about the apparent lenience of the sentence.

Are you trying to suggest that there is a hidden agenda to my post? If so, just get on with it and ask me.

I am well aware of Operation Stovewood. However, I fail to see why you think I should give an opinion of it before I am allowed to post about another conviction where I was curious about the apparent lenience of the sentence.

Are you trying to suggest that there is a hidden agenda to my post? If so, just get on with it and ask me.

I’m just curious why you chose to ignore and continue to do so the current biggest case that affects the immediate vicinity, odd.

I’m just curious why you chose to ignore and continue to do so the current biggest case that affects the immediate vicinity, odd.

You are still implying that I must have an ulterior motive for not posting a comment about Operation Stovewood. You clearly have something on your mind so why don't you give up on the innuendo and tell us what it is?

another 30 to stand trial from huddersfield,next september at leeds crown court

I thinks yours and others selective outrage is being pointed out. All Sex offenders are scumbags but as seen on SF many times it’s the ethnic ones that cause the most outrage for some reason....:suspect:

Can any moderator who reads this please explain to me why my thread and post were recently removed for merely asking what had happened to another thread in this subject?

Post(s) have been removed because they could be considered to breach our Terms of Service or Forum Rules.

If you have a query with moderation, this can be taken to the Helpdesk.