Amey Road Closure Intake

Their are two Roads in and out of Hollybank Estate

Amey today managed to close both of them - luckily I was allowed by Amey's staff to use one of the closed roads carefully to leave the estate.

Has this happened in other parts of the city

Amey aint got a clue what there doung

They land on our road tomorrow, Intake again. We've one road in and out, that's going to be fun!:hihi:

Due on ours tomorrow

But road closed off this morning for work

Seems they have stated the path before the trees have have been chopped

Guess that's a different crew

They have closed 9 rds round me today they expect us all to park on one rd not enough spaces. I live off the rd but its been shut for three weeks now its redic its still gravel the rd. This is S11 area they were meant to be there today rds closed but no sign of work men. So they have till wed not holding my breathe they will do it either.

live in S11 our road is closed with no sign of workman. Worse still I am in a wheelchair and cannot get out as we live on a cul de sac .They have taken the top surface of the road and left so many craters it very dangerous. WE keep lokking for the workmen but no sign of them. Lets hope we have more luck tomorrow

live in S11 our road is closed with no sign of workman. Worse still I am in a wheelchair and cannot get out as we live on a cul de sac .They have taken the top surface of the road and left so many craters it very dangerous. WE keep lokking for the workmen but no sign of them. Lets hope we have more luck tomorrow

I reckon your near me my neighbour had a puncture in her tyre due to the said craters its like an obstacle course I'm sick of having to park my car on the only rd that isn't being done :/ I hope they come tomorrow

No sign of Amey today in S11 although road signs say mon tues weds. Its a total disgrace. They are leaving the roads to be very dangerous with all the surfaces dug up and uneven also no warning signs

Drive with care and attention and you will be fine.

S8 has been in a state of 'undone' for many weeks.

Be observant, read the signs which are put up weeks in advance and you will be fine. Drive around the raised manholes not over them, slow down when approaching ramps and reduce your speed to avoid grit chips - it isn't difficult.

Only on SF do folk moan about the state of the roads and then moan when they are being repaired ! :roll:

No sign of Amey today in S11 although road signs say mon tues weds. Its a total disgrace. They are leaving the roads to be very dangerous with all the surfaces dug up and uneven also no warning signs

Are they there now sure I've just seen a street cleaner

Our road in s11 now been completed and looking good .

Our road in s11 now been completed and looking good .

Yours does look good they done a patch on ours hopefully will do the whole thing tomorrow fingers crossed