Police officer Stabbed outside Houses Of Parliament

Ive yet to see a mass demonstration. anywhere worldwide of Muslims condemning terrorism. And lets be fair, they have had many opportunities (through such similar atrocities) to do so.

It would certainly give me some comfort in the knowledge that they are disgusted too.

Was only 6 week ago we had a 1000+ people outside our own Town Hall protesting against Trump being elected as President. Maybe some of those people might want to get involved too ? :huh:

Cant they be disgusted in their own home? Youre disgusted from the safety of your sofa why have they got to go out in ******* rain with a placard just to keep you happy?

But, lets say they go for it. Any other groups you want holding up traffic in major cities as some sort of penance? Catholics? BBC presenters from the 70s and 80s?

Guest sibon
mmmmm

Not exactly what I had in mind.

I would hope for tens of thousands to demonstrate, not something in the 100's.

Thanks for the link though :thumbsup:

I'll be expecting you to march tomorow to show that you also condemn terrorism. There are plenty of right wing terrorists out there. You've shown us your right wing tendencies often enough.

Get your mates to join in.

Cant they be disgusted in their own home? Youre disgusted from the safety of your sofa why have they got to go out in ******* rain with a placard just to keep you happy?

But, lets say they go for it. Any other groups you want holding up traffic in major cities as some sort of penance? Catholics? BBC presenters from the 70s and 80s?[/QUO

Any type of demonstration(s) would give me heart and belief that Muslims condemn such acts of terrorism.

After all, the people who are committing these acts of murder or dragging 'their' religion into the gutter and making ordinary folk despise the religion.

It may not be your kind of idea of trying to build bridges, but I'm sure it would help their cause.

Before this thread gets closed due to the Islamaphobic drum banging - can I just say how lucky we are in this country to have such a brave and selfless police service . Members of whom run TOWARDS incidents that lesser folk run AWAY from.

God bless the police officer who was murdered and thoughts for his family, friends and colleagues x

Before this thread gets closed due to the Islamaphobic drum banging - can I just say how lucky we are in this country to have such a brave and selfless police service . Members of whom run TOWARDS incidents that lesser folk run AWAY from.

God bless the police officer who was murdered and thoughts for his family, friends and colleagues x

Best police action I've ever seen was those who confronted Lee Rigby's murderers. Not only confronting armed terrorists but bringing them down without killing them and so enabling a trial and an examination of their actions.

But, lets say they go for it. Any other groups you want holding up traffic in major cities as some sort of penance? Catholics? BBC presenters from the 70s and 80s?[/QUO

Any type of demonstration(s) would give me heart and belief that Muslims condemn such acts of terrorism.

After all, the people who are committing these acts of murder or dragging 'their' religion into the gutter and making ordinary folk despise the religion.

It may not be your kind of idea of trying to build bridges, but I'm sure it would help their cause.

why are you banging on about muslims and rally??? :suspect: its only been an hour or 2 since it happened, is it just muslims that need to do this rally?

you really do love these types of attacks, i bet your face is full of glee as it backs up your sickening views

I'll be expecting you to march tomorow to show that you also condemn terrorism. There are plenty of right wing terrorists out there. You've shown us your right wing tendencies often enough.

Get your mates to join in.

So, I'm a right wing terrorist am I ? I condemn any sort of violence, always have done, always will do.

I do hope you have time to dwell on your comments and submit some form of apology.

As for my 'mates' joining in - who on earth do you think I associate with ?

In general Sibon, you will find that people turn to the Right of politics due to incidents like what we have witnessed this afternoon.

If I felt there were injustices against Muslims (for example), I would condemn, and yes maybe protest !

Anyway, whats Right wing got to do with anything ? This thread is about 'terrorism' !

Shouldn't people of all persuasions be condemning this act of murder ?

And just for your information, I have voted Labour, more times than I have any other party.

Too early to comment on this event but it appears that many more injuries where averted by the quick actions of the officers involved.

Our police get a bad press most of the time but when the proverbial hits the fan they cannot be beaten.

---------- Post added 22-03-2017 at 19:18 ----------

So, I'm a right wing terrorist am I ? I condemn any sort of violence, always have done, always will do.

I do hope you have time to dwell on your comments and submit some form of apology.

In general Sibon, you will find that people turn to the Right of politics due to incidents like what we have witnessed this afternoon.

If I felt there were injustices against Muslims (for example), I would condemn, and yes maybe protest !

Anyway, whats Right wing got to do with anything ? This thread is about 'terrorism' !

Shouldn't people of all persuasions be condemning this act of murder ?

And just for your information, I have voted Labour, more times than I have any other party.

Time to wind your neck in now and show some respect to the innocent dead and injured.

mmmmm

Not exactly what I had in mind.

I would hope for tens of thousands to demonstrate, not something in the 100's.

Thanks for the link though :thumbsup:

Did you feel motivated to protest about Christian terrorists then?

Like ooh I dunno https://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/28/us/colorado-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?smid=pl-share&_r=0

why are you banging on about muslims and rally??? :suspect: its only been an hour or 2 since it happened, is it just muslims that need to do this rally?

you really do love these types of attacks, i bet your face is full of glee as it backs up your sickening views

Here we go.

So, my face is full of glee is it because at least 3 people have been murdered ?

Would you please enlighten me on my 'sickening' views.

Guest sibon

You misunderstand me. Odd really, because I was only using your logic.

You are clearly a right wing sympathiser.. That much is obvious from your opinions that you share with us. There have been plenty of terrorist attacks by right wing extremists. So, maybe you should march to apologise for their actions. Just as you expect moderate Muslims to march to condemn the actions of Islamic Extremists.

Seems fair, no?

Here we go.

So, my face is full of glee is it because at least 3 people have been murdered ?

Would you please enlighten me on my 'sickening' views.

read back this thread, you revel in it when its islamic based, you cant wait to get stuck in to those evil muslims.

Arent some of the police officers muslim?, what about the victims? the schoolkids? muslim mps trapped in westminster? innocent passers by?

dont let all that get in the way of your hate