Police officer Stabbed outside Houses Of Parliament

Originally Posted by Justin Smith :

I was reading an article the other day, it was in The Times as opposed to the Mail or Express, so we can believe it. The Muslims least likely to commit terrorism are those from South Asia, i.e. Pakistan and Bangladesh. On the other hand, relative to their numbers, the ones far more likely to commit terrorism are converts. And the most likely of all were converts who have criminal records. The perpetrator of this outrage ticks all the boxes.

Well I never, people who are have committed violent crime are more likely to commit a violent crime. Never saw that one coming...:roll:

It`s not quite as simple as that though is it ? One would have thought that criminals cant be devoutly religious. Let`s be honest, to commit some of the acts these people do you`ve got to take religion to a stratospheric level, as well as completely misunderstanding it, obviously.

But it isn`t just about criminal records, it`s about the fact converts are statistically far more likely to become terrorists than those who have always been Muslim.

Lastly, it gives a lie to those who think restricting immigration is going to have any significant effect of terrorism.