Police officer Stabbed outside Houses Of Parliament

There is an interesting story of a photograph that's being tweeted and re-tweeted around social media of a woman in a Hijab walking past one of the injured parties where CPR was being performed on the victim on Westminster Bridge - with the caption: "“the main difference between Muslims and Christians”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated

I wonder whether this is part of what the bombers want - to put a divide between Christians and Muslims. This is one of the theories that some commentators are speculating could be the cause of the these terror attacks.

Given the online response to the photograph that was circulated, it's a plausible theory.

I think trying to enforce Sharia Law, Trojan horse teaching of Islam in certain schools and industrial scale grooming of under age girls may cause more of a divide than a photograph.

There is an interesting story of a photograph that's being tweeted and re-tweeted around social media of a woman in a Hijab walking past one of the injured parties where CPR was being performed on the victim on Westminster Bridge - with the caption: "“the main difference between Muslims and Christians”.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated

I wonder whether this is part of what the bombers want - to put a divide between Christians and Muslims. This is one of the theories that some commentators are speculating could be the cause of the these terror attacks.

Given the online response to the photograph that was circulated, it's a plausible theory.

The woman has come forward and stated she did help victims and was in shock= http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/muslim-woman-branded-a-monster-for-casually-walking-past-westminster-attack-victim-speaks-out-6532163/

Interestingly the article also has a photo of a non Muslim slim white man also casually walking past but no hoo haa was raised over that picture.

---------- Post added 25-03-2017 at 15:18 ----------

I think trying to enforce Sharia Law, Trojan horse teaching of Islam in certain schools and industrial scale grooming of under age girls may cause more of a divide than a photograph.

How is sharia law being enforced and specifically is it being enforced on you or your family?

Trojan horse teaching of Islam in certain schools was based on misinformation and you are also spreading misinformation= https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/jun/23/trojan-horse-park-view-academy-misinformation-nctl-tribunal

Grooming of under age girls is not specific to Muslims but it seems that it only bothers people when Muslims are doing it, a Steelers hockey player got convicted of it yesterday and sentenced but not much hoo haa was raised by the usual suspects.

Selective outrage is the in thing nowadays it seems...

Anyone who thinks a fellow human can keep calm and cool under those circumstances does not know much of humanity.

I am not an apologist for people of the Muslim persuasion, but she was obviously not just walking past and ignoring the situation, she probably was frightened, or trying to summon help.

People are taking things out of context, and reading things that did not happen.

The woman has come forward and stated she did help victims and was in shock= http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/24/muslim-woman-branded-a-monster-for-casually-walking-past-westminster-attack-victim-speaks-out-6532163/

Interestingly the article also has a photo of a non Muslim slim white man also casually walking past but no hoo haa was raised over that picture.

---------- Post added 25-03-2017 at 15:18 ----------

How is sharia law being enforced and specifically is it being enforced on you or your family?

Trojan horse teaching of Islam in certain schools was based on misinformation and you are also spreading misinformation= https://www.theguardian.com/education/2016/jun/23/trojan-horse-park-view-academy-misinformation-nctl-tribunal

Grooming of under age girls is not specific to Muslims but it seems that it only bothers people when Muslims are doing it, a Steelers hockey player got convicted of it yesterday and sentenced but not much hoo haa was raised by the usual suspects.

Selective outrage is the in thing nowadays it seems...

We already have laws in this country and Muslims trying to enforce Sharia Law and breeding Salafism are causing division (the topic that the poster raised).

The investigations into the Trojan Horse scandal is still on going and this is just an example of where information was wrongly used.

How can you liken one ice hockey player with less than half a dozen victims to the incidents with Muslim abusers that number thousands and is still rising. The hockey player abused his position of power to ensnare victims as did the tv celebrities and members of the Catholic Church etc the Muslims in question did not have any power themselves but were given the veil of anonymity by authorities who were afraid to act for reasons relating to accusations of racism.

Two wrongs don't make a right by the way.

Edited by top4718

In other news, a car full of ne'redowells (some with knives on them) drove a car into a crowd of people waiting to get into nightclub in Islington on Saturday night. If, god forbid, lives had been lost, woukd it have got the same wall to wall coverage?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39397669

Guest sibon

Two links for Toppy, Open Borders and all the other "Muslims should root this out" brigade.

Link one - A dignified protest

Link two - A direct hit upon such stupidity from an excellent publication.

I feel exactly the same,i thought it was just me,nothing shocks me anymore and i have lost my faith in humanity.As you say ,it solves nothing.Perhaps the mayor of london is right and it is going to now be part and parcel of living in a city.I remember the 9/11 attacks which disturbed me and upset me for weeks but there is so much horror in the world today that i have become used to it.I opened the newspapers today and saw the graphic photos of the bodies of the victims and i felt nothing,it did not affect me one bit.I feel like it should but it doesnt anymore.Is it just me or are a lot more people beginning to accept it all as normal.

When we do accept it as normal it will lose it's power as a fear generator and then the attacks will probably stop. In a way this is the best way for us to treat it, try to ignore it, not out of a lack of respect for those killed or hurt but as the best way to counter it.

---------- Post added 27-03-2017 at 09:34 ----------

Just a couple of questions to make statements rather than to

get answers...

1. Did the organisers of the Westminster terror attack aim to heal [i.e. unite] this nation left divided after the Brexit?

2. Did they test police response to riots around Westminster?

That's a very strange couple of questions.

1. No clearly this attack has nothing to do with Brexit, why are you even trying to link them? The attack is either someone who has lost their mind and has severe mental health issues, or they have been manipulated into thinking they are doing good for their 'kin' by doing this attack to divide and scare us. There is no intent of 'healing' the country.

2. There was no riot so how would this be testing a police response?

Has there been a proven link to a terrorist group ?

I don't think so. ISIS claimed it, but then again it's in their own benefit to claim anything that fits the most vague description of terrorism at the moment as that's what they rely on.

I don't think so. ISIS claimed it, but then again it's in their own benefit to claim anything that fits the most vague description of terrorism at the moment as that's what they rely on.

exactly in most cases these "lone wolves" arent an actual member of these groups, just "inspired" by, the groups propaganda. But these groups will generally call every terrorist one of thier "soldiers" as it bigs the group up, adds to their mystique and gives them more propaganda.

Are you thinking this may not have been a terrorist action then?

By terrorism, I mean an act calculated to change public opinion by the use of violent actions against civilians, in order to change government policy?