Take that concert

2 Sheffield ladies were at Sunderland on 27th May Friday and we had a fab time. I was the nutcase who turned up late and bought a ticket at the door, I was made welcome by the Sheffield girls. Thank you. Soup x

SheffieldFans.jpg

does anyone know if there are any shops bars etc around manchester stadium:)

Victoria Station is adjacent and the Printworks is a few minutes away

anyone else go to see take that in concert?:thumbsup::love::thumbsup:

Two of my friends have gone to see Take That in manchester today they were so excited but i also have a friend whos going on holiday abroad today and she went on the train to manchester airport and i've had my fingers crossed all day for her getting to the airport on time! Sent her a text say fingers crossed you don't get kidnapped and by Take That fans to watch the show ;).... if i don't hear from her i'll send out a search party :o

Well I have to report back on an absolutely fantastic night, Pet Shop Boys and Take that were brilliant :)

My mates saw take that last time it aint my kind of thing to be honest although other half even likes robbie.

I want to see beyonce and riannah, I saw loads of people last year. I like take thats old stuff back from day of hanging posters on my bedroom wall. And screaming every time someone mentioned robbie williams or mark owen.

Now im just not in to it, prefer jessie J, lilly alan, Katy perry and mostly r and b acts.

Although my friend said concerts are great for take that, she still has all old posters and stuff she collected when attending concerts when younger. lol

Hope everyone enjoys it though :)