Leigh Bramhall resigned

councillor leigh bramhall has resigned from Sheffield council . has he got himself a nice job lined up or is he hoping to stand as an mp ?

councillor leigh bramhall has resigned from Sheffield council . has he got himself a nice job lined up or is he hoping to stand as an mp ?

New job according to the Star.

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/breaking-news-sheffield-council-s-deputy-leader-leigh-bramall-resigns-1-8448868

Lol - beaten by the superior google fu of cgksheff.

going back to work ? that will make a change from what hes been doing for the last few years then

Thank heaven for that, no more stupid, cockeyed, ridiculous plans that will never come to fruition !

Maybe someone with ideas and a sense of realism and understanding what the city actually wants.

Thank heaven for that, no more stupid, cockeyed, ridiculous plans that will never come to fruition !

Maybe someone with ideas and a sense of realism and understanding what the city actually wants.

stop being silly , you know that will never happen with the rabble that run sheffield

stop being silly , you know that will never happen with the rabble that run sheffield

Why don't you stand?

I always got the impression that he's one of the better, more capable and normal members of SCC. I think he'll be missed.

Guest makapaka

What stupid cockeyed ridiculous plans?

Why don't you stand?

my snouts not big enough for the trough , but if I did, could I depend on your vote ?

I always got the impression that he's one of the better, more capable and normal members of SCC. I think he'll be missed.

Not by me he wont. He was comrade Dore`s lapdog, nothing more.

Or someone who's related in some way to an existing councillor. Wouldn't be the first wife and husband team!