The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

Perhaps like you he forgot the 1953 London Agreement.

Keep talking Britain down it suits you.

It's people such as you that are part of the problem, someone points out the truth and because it doesn't agree with your jingoistic John Bull delusions they are " Talking Britain Down ".

Europeans that are aware of their own history ( virtually all of them ) are laughing at us because of the overblown sense of self importance and the unmitigated arrogance of people like you.

I don't like my country being a laughing stock but you carry on believing your myths if it comforts you.

Before replying to this read the sentence below the link in my post 3267.

It's people such as you that are part of the problem, someone points out the truth and because it doesn't agree with your jingoistic John Bull delusions they are " Talking Britain Down ".

Europeans that are aware of their own history ( virtually all of them ) are laughing at us because of the overblown sense of self importance and the unmitigated arrogance of people like you.

I don't like my country being a laughing stock but you carry on believing your myths if it comforts you.

Before replying to this read the sentence below the link in my post 3267.

So people who don't agree with you are inbreds,

did you marry your sister are you feelling guilty about it?

So people who don't agree with you are inbreds,

did you marry your sister are you feelling guilty about it?

Point out where I said anything like that.

However, your reference to marrying my sister proves beyond any reasonable doubt that you are an unintelligent lowlife no mark with no class whatsoever.

Tell me, were you one of those drunken yobs in Marseille hanging off street lights and chanting xenophobic obscenities at the locals before the Russians turned up and spanked you?

Really did the country proud those lads.

Point out where I said anything like that.

However, your reference to marrying my sister proves beyond any reasonable doubt that you are an unintelligent lowlife no mark with no class whatsoever.

Tell me, were you one of those drunken yobs in Marseille hanging off street lights and chanting xenophobic obscenities at the locals before the Russians turned up and spanked you?

Mates of yours were they? you seem to know more of it than I do.

Mates of yours were they? you seem to know more of it than I do.

No, but I've got a TV and watch the news just like everybody else these days.

I have this mental picture of you, scuffed trainers, grey baggy tracksuit bottoms, sideways baseball cap and a Wednesday shirt.

It fits in with your level of discourse thus far.

How am I doing with that assessment?

No, but I've got a TV and watch the news just like everybody else these days.

I have this mental picture of you, scuffed trainers, grey baggy tracksuit bottoms, sideways baseball cap and a Wednesday shirt.

It fits in with your level of discourse thus far.

How am I doing with that assessment?

At my age I think you may be a tad out, and I don't like football, not very good at this are you.

Considering official Brexit negotiations kick off tomorrow, should we start a new (part 4) thread?

Who gets to decide? the mods?

Guest sibon

Report the thread and ask for a part 4. I think you are right btw.

At my age I think you may be a tad out, and I don't like football, not very good at this are you.

Whilst I know it goes against all your basic instincts, you need to think it through at this stage.

My description of you was honestly based on the way that you come across on this thread.

Your resort to a disgusting personal insult is the type of behaviour which I'd expect from some cretin as described in my assumed description of you.

If in fact you are old enough to know better then you should be embarrassed, although it wouldn't appear that you possess the nous to understand that.

The Russians did a lot of punching 60 year old tourists and filming it on GoPro's! :rolleyes:

The British police prevented close to 2000 known English hooligans from even traveling; had they gone it would probably have been a completely different story. Not that I'm condoning football hooliganism of course.

That's why I stated the bit in bold in my post :)

Quote from that article:

"What has been largely ignored are the 12.9 million who did not vote."

Yes and the reason is they are deemed to have abstained and therefore do not count. If they wanted to be included and heard then they should simply have voted which Adrian Low knows full well. Should people who didn't vote in the GE now be taken note of based on polls after the election? You must also realise that the vast majority of polls on the referendum, Brexit and also the GE have been wide of the mark and are not to be trusted.

He also goes on to basically say that 16-18 should have been included and also all non UK-EU residents. Based on that his conclusions cannot be trusted. Then this is also stated:

Quote: "This post represents the views of the author and not those of the Brexit blog."

All this from a remainer who happens to be a Church of England priest for the Costa del Sol West Chaplaincy in Spain.

The Russians did a lot of punching 60 year old tourists and filming it on GoPro's! :rolleyes:

The British police prevented close to 2000 known English hooligans from even traveling; had they gone it would probably have been a completely different story. Not that I'm condoning football hooliganism of course.

Yes I'm aware of that, and I'm also aware that a load of teenage, thirty and forty year old England fans were recorded on TV shouting obscenities and hitting people with plastic chairs.

The Russians were a bloody disgrace and even more disgraceful were the comments of one of their politicians who expressed pride at the behavior of those morons.

My personal feeling was that it made a nice change to have a bigger bunch of cretins turn up and take some of the embarrassment away from us.

Fans of the other nations involved managed to turn up, drink together and have a laugh.

Best exemplified by the Irish- Swedish game when the Irish came out with the classic chant " Go home to your sexy wives, go home to your sexy wives ".

It's supposed to be about fun, and yet our lot have gained a reputation for ruining it, which is why the Russians targeted them.

And yes I know it's a minority, but it's too big a minority.