The Consequences of Brexit (part 3)

Whilst I know it goes against all your basic instincts, you need to think it through at this stage.

My description of you was honestly based on the way that you come across on this thread.

Your resort to a disgusting personal insult is the type of behaviour which I'd expect from some cretin as described in my assumed description of you.

If in fact you are old enough to know better then you should be embarrassed, although it wouldn't appear that you possess the nous to understand that.

I'm old enough to recognise a left wing tit am I embarrassed about it, no.

Nothing personal, just the way you come across.

I'm old enough to recognise a left wing tit am I embarrassed about it, no.

Nothing personal, just the way you come across.

Whilst I don't give my support to any particular party I think that Jeremy Corbyn is an unelectable lefty idiot with completely unworkable ideas so you got that one wrong .

Also I worked in management for years and ended up as an employer with my own company for the last 16 years of my working life, I hold unions in contempt following my dealings with them, so you might want to reassess your thinking.

My view on you came from your infantile insults " marry your sister " " left wing tit ".

You appear to have a mental age of 12 and a not particularly bright 12 at that.

Whilst I don't give my support to any particular party I think that Jeremy Corbyn is an unelectable lefty idiot with completely unworkable ideas so you got that one wrong .

Also I worked in management for years and ended up as an employer with my own company for the last 16 years of my working life, I hold unions in contempt following my dealings with them, so you might want to reassess your thinking.

My view on you came from your infantile insults " marry your sister " " left wing tit ".

You appear to have a mental age of 12 and a not particularly bright 12 at that.

What your working life has to do with the thread I don't know, you seem to have started the insults, so that makes you about 9, but you'll eventually get brighter, act like a nine year old, you'll get treat like one,

but good on you not supporting any particular party none are to be trusted.

What your working life has to do with the thread I don't know, you seem to have started the insults, so that makes you about 9, but you'll eventually get brighter, act like a nine year old, you'll get treat like one,

but good on you not supporting any particular party none are to be trusted.

Could you point out where I started the personal insults?

Are you perhaps confusing opinions that you disagree with with insults?

Reference to my working life was simply to point out that it was highly unlikely that I'd be a 'lefty'

given my experiences with dealing with union representatives.

Edited by Carlinate

Yes I'm aware of that, and I'm also aware that a load of teenage, thirty and forty year old England fans were recorded on TV shouting obscenities and hitting people with plastic chairs.

The Russians were a bloody disgrace and even more disgraceful were the comments of one of their politicians who expressed pride at the behavior of those morons.

My personal feeling was that it made a nice change to have a bigger bunch of cretins turn up and take some of the embarrassment away from us.

Fans of the other nations involved managed to turn up, drink together and have a laugh.

Best exemplified by the Irish- Swedish game when the Irish came out with

classic chant " Go home to your sexy wives, go home to your sexy wives ".

It's supposed to be about fun, and yet our lot have gained a reputation for ruining it, which is why the Russians targeted them.

And yes I know it's a minority, but it's too big a minority.

what the hell has this to do with brexit or am I missing something?

Well if you took the trouble to look back at a few posts you would see that it was a natural progression from a reply I gave to another poster asking why they ( the EU ) wanted us to remain.

I pointed out that 'they' don't all want us to remain and some will be glad to see the back of us.

This then developed into comment about how we ( the British ) tend to think a little too highly of ourselves ( whilst many Europeans think of us as drunken thugs ) and if we take that superior arrogant attitude into the Brexit negotiations it will do us harm.

You see that is how conversations/debates tend to work.

If someone doesn't like it all they have to do is think of a totally on topic comment, which will attract a response because of its incisive viewpoint and intelligent appraisal of the OP.

Alternatively, they can act all confused and ask for clarification of something they could have worked out for themselves.

Takes all sorts. :)

Not really related to brexit other than in title, but did anyone see Wife Swap - Brexit special the other night? It's repeated at 1050 tonight on C4.

Wow. C4 at it's best! (i.e. worst) :hihi:

Blimey it was dreadful.

they are really david davies and michel barnier and this is how they negotiate

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40321271

good or bad?

The EU's chief negotiator said there would be "substantial" consequences from Brexit after the first round of talks with the UK.

Michel Barnier said he was "not in the frame of mind to make concessions or ask for concessions".