Meadowhall terror response exercise tonight 19/03/2017

Have to agree with you on this. A little bit on inconvenience is worth a robust plan being in place for such a events like today. Quite sad that some people feel the need to complain about something so worthwhile

But, by the sounds of it, the plan wasnt very robust. Mega rocks up, asks a farily simple question and it left them a bit flumuxed. Im quite sure the met police knew where to put people and what to do - because they have been properly and repeatedly trained for just this sort of event. Bussing in people from outside the area isnt a great plan is it?

I wasn't anywhere near to Meadowhall at the time of this training exercise, and I had no knowledge of it at all, but i'm quite disturbed at the fact I might have been slightly inconvenienced if I had been there. Which I wasn't.

I'm sorry to hear you are getting quite disturbed by something that hasn't even happened to you.

What happened in london today is a clear reminder preparation exercises are a good investment in places like meadow hall.

I'm sorry to hear you are getting quite disturbed by something that hasn't even happened to you.

I'm getting over it, slowly.

Oh ffs, I didn't mind the inconvenience, but it was silly that anyone was inconvenienced giving it was basically an exercise in cattling people and controlling movement etc.

I couldn't give a flying if they did these exercises daily but a bit more organisation wouldn't go amiss.

Teddy well and truly out of the pram.

Have you seen the news?

Teddy well and truly out of the pram.

Have you seen the news?

Yes.

And?

Yes.

And?

The fact you even have to ask speaks volumes.

Outrageous

The fact you even have to ask speaks volumes.

Outrageous

Dramatic much. :roll:

In the light of yesterday's events in London ..... A little inconvenience seems irrelevant.

Oh ffs, I didn't mind the inconvenience, but it was silly that anyone was inconvenienced giving it was basically an exercise in cattling people and controlling movement etc.

I couldn't give a flying if they did these exercises daily but a bit more organisation wouldn't go amiss.

You're absolutely clueless.

Maybe terrorists should give out a timetable of events so people can get planned?

You're absolutely clueless.

Maybe terrorists should give out a timetable of events so people can get planned?

Im pretty sure there weren't any terrorists there tbh. I didn't see any anyway. :huh:

Im pretty sure there weren't any terrorists there tbh. I didn't see any anyway. :huh:

Clown!..........