Talk Talk contact problems

Some time ago now I rang the TT helpline and was surprised to be greeted with a familiar northern accent. When I expressed surprise I was advised that there was a call centre operating in the UK. I have found a number which appears to be based in the UK but if I dial it it takes me through the call centres based abroad.

My brother in law is now experiencing major problems after recently moving to TT. His landline is not accepting calls although he is able to make them. He now has broadband but has not bought a PC yet. He has his mobile through TT but that is not working either. My hubby spent the best part of two hours ,on and off speaking to various people, and got nowhere. Eventually he was cut off so he gave up.

Has anyone got a number that would guarantee that I could speak to someone in the UK please? Any help would be much appreciated.

I wish you the best of luck trying to get to talk to someone in a UK call centre. I have always found it easier and quicker to use live chat on their website.

Some time ago now I rang the TT helpline and was surprised to be greeted with a familiar northern accent. When I expressed surprise I was advised that there was a call centre operating in the UK. I have found a number which appears to be based in the UK but if I dial it it takes me through the call centres based abroad.

My brother in law is now experiencing major problems after recently moving to TT. His landline is not accepting calls although he is able to make them. He now has broadband but has not bought a PC yet. He has his mobile through TT but that is not working either. My hubby spent the best part of two hours ,on and off speaking to various people, and got nowhere. Eventually he was cut off so he gave up.

Has anyone got a number that would guarantee that I could speak to someone in the UK please? Any help would be much appreciated.

0345 1720125 may get you somewhere but I moved house last November and it took Talk Talk about 10 weeks to transfer landline and broadband from one address to another.. I found the online helpdesk more responsive.

Thank you both kidneysone and mikeG