Elfine socks...

Yep sorry you are right - I think I was thinking in dollars spent not converted to pounds:D

LisaH xxx

All ordered:D Went for the sage and the Fiber Trends lacey sock pattern too. BTW never seen any LL from the UK on EBay before - must be a private seller culling her stash:?

LisaH xxx

I've just ordered mine too. Two skeins of Lorna's Laces sock yarn in Sage :) . I almost went for some of the 'pinks and reds' Regia too, and I had to restrain myself from ordering the merino Kogiu. Soooo tempting.

If there's no problem with the delivery, I shall be shopping there again.

Did you pay the extra 10 cents for air mail - I nearly forgot to tick the box and only noticed on confirmation:D Should be here mid next week or even possibly by the weekend. My zig zag scarf (well its more of a zig zig - I decided not to do the zag) should be done by then too - Ive done 10" now;)

LisaH xxx

Did you pay the extra 10 cents for air mail...

Ooops. No, didn't notice that. It was early when I placed the order. better send an email to check...

EDIT: Just checked. It says that it's being sent by air mail. Phew!

Let's be seing your zig zig scarf on the What you're working on thread when it's done or even sooner if you like!!

I want to see a photo of the zig zig (no zag) scarf too. What pattern was it again?

Here is a picture of the Zig Zig scarf (to date). Very simple pattern but I did get very confused to start with (told me to K2 before I started the chart - I knew it had to be K1 or there wouldnt be enough stitches and got too many stitches as with the yo I put in an extra knit - doh!). Anyway its this pattern - dont buy it though if you like it there are only 10 very simple rows;)

LisaH xxx

It might be a simple pattern, but it's very effective. I like the way you can block the bottom edge into points according to the pattern of the YOs.

Those colours are gorgeous. You've got the spring clours of the greens and the berry colours of autumn there. It's Lorna's Laces worsted isn't it? Remind me what the colour is.

Have you seen the pattern for the Koigu Charlotte's Web shawl? I don't know if you're into shawls or not, but the colour schemes I've seen that knitted in remind me of your scarf.

Just a sec. I'll find the link to the one I'm thinking of...

There you go. I've had the pattern for ages, but I've never got around to ordering the yarn.

Thats a nice pattern with very similar colours. The yarn Im using is LL Shephard Worsted in the watercolour colourway. Im really pleased with how its going so far - good lace practise (for the socks) and chart (for Rogue):D

LisaH xxx

Lisa that scarf is lovely, i might end up asking you tell help me figure out those 10 rows at some point ;) i attempted lace for the first time on the baby blanket and before the knitting group was set up someone started a thread about knitting and Hecate helped me figure out how to do yfwd, s1, k1and psso, the book i had was making absolutley no sense to me over these stitches...besides the fact that they didnt call it yarn forward - that didnt help me!

They call it yarn over in this pattern - but its the same:D Hows the blanket going btw?

No-one pointed out the mistake approximately 3 rows down from the top of the zig zig scarf before I had knit another repeat and a half:( Just noticed it and had to unpick what I did last night:|

Ah well its going quickly - I might finish it for just as the Elfine sock yarn arrives:D

LisaH xxx