Another vote t'other side of the Border.

Do we English really know the Scots?

I have worked with many a Scotsman in my time, and have found them friendly enough.

But they do seem ready, sometimes, to take offence.

I have often thought it would be a good thing for the North of England to ally with Scotland and form a new country.

But a difference between us may be too much.

However the best person in Parliament at present has to be Angus Robertson, he is always calm, collected and has incisive questions.

Nicola Sturgeon is head and shoulders above the dire Theresa May.

The two would make great leaders of a new state, when this shambles of brexit is over.

Do we English really know the Scots?

I have worked with many a Scotsman in my time, and have found them friendly enough.

But they do seem ready, sometimes, to take offence.

I have often thought it would be a good thing for the North of England to ally with Scotland and form a new country.

But a difference between us may be too much.

However the best person in Parliament at present has to be Angus Robertson, he is always calm, collected and has incisive questions.

Nicola Sturgeon is head and shoulders above the dire Theresa May.

The two would make great leaders of a new state, when this shambles of brexit is over.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

You have got to be kiddin' me.

Nicola Sturgeon is a reactionary, short tempred, lying one trick pony. She would say and do anything to push her agenda and screw over her so called people.

May is calm, calculated and decisive. She is not one to be rushed and not one to get rattled. She of course has her own agenda but is also big enough (as has been proven categorically with Brexit) to put that aside to get on with the extremely difficult job she is paid to do.

Sturgeon has one thing on her desk and one thing only. By being so narrow minded and stubborn she is failing the very country she is supposed to represent, even going so far as to speak directly against the seemingly wishes of the majority. Jeanette Krankie can blame Westminster and the so called Elites all she wants, but perhaps she needs to take a look around her every now and then and see what her poorly led government has actually done.

In democracy you sometimes have to deal with things YOU dont agree with. YOU are not the only one who did not vote for brexit BUT the majority of voters did. We have to accept that now. May has to get on with doing exactly what she is paid to do. Be Prime Minister of the UNITED KINGDOM. That is the UNITED KINGDOM that the majority of voters in Scotland agreed to remain part of.

If Sturgoen actually got over her independance tantrum she might realise she has enough to be getting on with trying to fix the SCOTTISH failures with the devolved powers they so heavilly demanded. Perhaps she is too busy with her referendum to fix the failing Scottish NHS or the demands by teachers to fix the scottish education provision or the dwindling oil monies or the make believe figures as to how wealthy scottish industries are......just a thought.

Edited by ECCOnoob

Nicola Sturgeon is a reactionary, short tempred, lying one trick pony. She would say and do anything to push her agenda and screw over her so called people.

May is calm, calculated and decisive. She is not one to be rushed and not one to get rattled. She of course has her own agenda but is also big enough (as has been proven categorically with Brexit) to put that aside to get on with the extremely difficult job she is paid to do.

Sturgeon has one thing on her desk and one thing only. By being so narrow minded and stubborn she is failing the very country she is supposed to represent, even going so far as to speak directly against the seemingly wishes of the majority. Jeanette Krankie can blame Westminster and the so called Elites all she wants, but perhaps she needs to take a look around her every now and then and see what her poorly led government has actually done.

In democracy you sometimes have to deal with things YOU dont agree with. YOU are not the only one who did not vote for brexit BUT the majority of voters did. We have to accept that now. May has to get on with doing exactly what she is paid to do. Be Prime Minister of the UNITED KINGDOM. That is the UNITED KINGDOM that the majority of voters in Scotland agreed to remain part of.

If Sturgoen actually got over her independance tantrum she might realise she has enough to be getting on with trying to fix the SCOTTISH failures with the devolved powers they so heavilly demanded. Perhaps she is too busy with her referendum to fix the failing Scottish NHS or the demands by teachers to fix the scottish education provision or the dwindling oil monies or the make believe figures as to how wealthy scottish industries are......just a thought.

Stop being hysterical, it is unbecoming.

Ranting and raving solves nothing.

I wholeheartedly agree.

A thing I have noticed on here.

No one can see the big picture.

You pick up on one morsel and towse it like a dog with a bone.

Never mind. Have it your way.

What are you on about?

This thread is specifically about another potential scottish referendum right?

Nicola Sturgeon is the face of and protagonist of that campaign right?

You were the one who commented with comparisons and opinion against Teresa May and now you have seemingly spat your dummy out becuase people are counting your opinion.

What exactly is this bigger picture you speak of?

I had to laugh, I heard on the radio this morning that Theresa May was going to make a big speech up in Scotland calling for unity. When we`re united we`re unstoppable and all that guff. It`s guff because far from the UK being united, England isn`t even united ! And, even more hypocritically, since the Referendum, attempts by Theresa May to make England united have been conspicuous by their absence. Yeah, OK, she`s spouted a load of platitudes about us being united, but that concept requires a bit more than talk, it requires actions. Of which there have been none, what concessions has she and the Bexiteers offered to the 48% of people who voted Remain ? Answer none.

And all this, for something the great majority of people weren`t even bothered about two years ago, such was Cameron`s breath taking selfishness, party above country.

Unity ? Don`t make me laugh. I hope the Scots go there own way, someone has to pay for this prostitution of democracy.

I had to laugh, I heard on the radio this morning that Theresa May was going to make a big speech up in Scotland calling for unity. When we`re united we`re unstoppable and all that guff. It`s guff because far from the UK being united, England isn`t even united ! And, even more hypocritically, since the Referendum, attempts by Theresa May to make England united have been conspicuous by their absence. Yeah, OK, she`s spouted a load of platitudes about us being united, but that concept requires a bit more than talk, it requires actions. Of which there have been none, what concessions has she and the Bexiteers offered to the 48% of people who voted Remain ? Answer none.

And all this, for something the great majority of people weren`t even bothered about two years ago, such was Cameron`s breath taking selfishness, party above country.

Unity ? Don`t make me laugh. I hope the Scots go there own way, someone has to pay for this prostitution of democracy.

If the losers in the referendum vote accepted the democratic decision to leave the EU we would be going a long way to stop the bickering and talk of disunity.

If the losers in the referendum vote accepted the democratic decision to leave the EU we would be going a long way to stop the bickering and talk of disunity.

People will not accept the result of the referendum purely because it is wrong.

Just because a very small majority of people think something is correct does not make it so.

The only disunity has been cause by this headlong dash to leave the EU.

It is time these so called brexiters woke up and smelled the coffee, in more ways than one.

People will not accept the result of the referendum purely because it is wrong.

Just because a very small majority of people think something is correct does not make it so.

The only disunity has been cause by this headlong dash to leave the EU.

It is time these so called brexiters woke up and smelled the coffee, in more ways than one.

Should the losers should have been given their way then and overturned democracy ?

A while ago the complaint was that the government were not moving fast enough.

It is time the country pulled together and stopped moaning.

Should the losers should have been given their way then and overturned democracy ?

A while ago the complaint was that the government were not moving fast enough.

It is time the country pulled together and stopped moaning.

It is not a case of moaning, and I don't see where that idea comes from.

It is do to with brexit being wrong.

You can pontificate all day and night, but it does not alter the one stark fact.

Viz:- You are wrong.

Furthermore, I do not want, or desire to 'pull together' to send my country in the depths of recession and poverty.

It is not a case of moaning, and I don't see where that idea comes from.

It is do to with brexit being wrong.

You can pontificate all day and night, but it does not alter the one stark fact.

Viz:- You are wrong.

Furthermore, I do not want, or desire to 'pull together' to send my country in the depths of recession and poverty.

Brexit will and must happen, it is the will of the majority of people who voted. The Remoaners should stop moaning and get behind Brexit and show the EU we have a united Country, which would go a long way to helping Mz May in her efforts to get a good deal for us.

Angel1.