Aldi meadowhall retail park closing down?

Oak furniture land are supposed to be opening there.

Still nothing there, looks like ghost town on that corner.

I thought that corner was a valuable location now according to their greedy owners?

Still nothing there, looks like ghost town on that corner.

I thought that corner was a valuable location now according to their greedy owners?

My other half has left where he worked so he no longer gets to speak to the landlords. It’s strange as where Ikea has opened in other places the retail units fill quite quick. Don’t know why sheffield is so different. Last chat he had they still did not have the keys back for Beta Living unit. It’s been shut for ages. The plan was to make the units in to smaller ones to make them more appealing. As I say he has another job. In my opinion the owners were just say what the retailers want to her! They can’t be that desperate to fill the units or they would pull out all the stops to get them filled. They would sort the road out and make it easier to get in and out. Mind you they must be on a good thing letting Ikea staff park in the car park lol. Makes you think there is a longer picture in play. Develop the land in to something else?

My other half has left where he worked so he no longer gets to speak to the landlords. It’s strange as where Ikea has opened in other places the retail units fill quite quick. Don’t know why sheffield is so different. Last chat he had they still did not have the keys back for Beta Living unit. It’s been shut for ages. The plan was to make the units in to smaller ones to make them more appealing. As I say he has another job. In my opinion the owners were just say what the retailers want to her! They can’t be that desperate to fill the units or they would pull out all the stops to get them filled. They would sort the road out and make it easier to get in and out. Mind you they must be on a good thing letting Ikea staff park in the car park lol. Makes you think there is a longer picture in play. Develop the land in to something else?

Its not strange at all. Meadowhall is more visible from inside ikea than that poor retailpark.

That Aldi was very successfull and usefull considering its location near cineworld and meadowhall it atracted more people to reatail park than ikea ever has.

Not so - at least on the fringes of Sheffield - there's one in drakehouses, one in killamarsh and they're putting one up in eckington.

Its not strange at all. Meadowhall is more visible from inside ikea than that poor retailpark.

That Aldi was very successfull and usefull considering its location near cineworld and meadowhall it atracted more people to reatail park than ikea ever has.

Trouble is it was that successful it needed to be bigger, That’s the word from the staff that worked in it. Wonder if the one at Drakehouse that replaced it is doing as much business?

on the subject of aldi why is it that a lot of comparison sites when searched for supermarkets don't include a the correct prices

or of more relevance why don't a lot of them always include in their list of supermarkets

aldi liddle netto farm foods or iceland ?

on the subject of aldi why is it that a lot of comparison sites when searched for supermarkets don't include a the correct prices

or of more relevance why don't a lot of them always include in their list of supermarkets

aldi liddle netto farm foods or iceland ?

ooh, lemme see. . .

1) because you can’t get the same range of foods at Aldi that you can at Asda ?

2) Because the Big Four supermarkets are competing with each other, not the cheap & cheerless discount retailers ?

3) Because if you’re that poor / tight, then the Big Four don’t want you shopping there?

:)