Aldi meadowhall retail park closing down?

Right price closes on the 28 of this month :(

Right price closes on the 28 of this month :(

Is that similar to Carpet Right?

Is that similar to Carpet Right?

No. It's pound world but branded different

No. It's pound world but branded different

Do you mean Bargain Buys? Its the only other 'cheap' shop on there.

We went in Bargain Buys today, young lass on the till was near to tears,telling us it was closing.

We went in Bargain Buys today, young lass on the till was near to tears,telling us it was closing.

Tears of joy no doubt.

Tears of joy no doubt.

A young lass is losing her job and you doubtlessly think she is loving it? I don't know what environment you grew up but it looks pretty twisted.

The young lady in question I believe was my Sister. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't speak about her like this guys.

It is upsetting yes. The store has helped her get through such a tough time in life and was her only stable source of income.

edit - I'm not saying it was her, because I've not spoken to her since Monday, but I do know she was working this week.

Edited by DC89216

Only one I can see making any sort of bad comment towards what could be your sister...

The young lady in question I believe was my Sister. I'd really appreciate it if you didn't speak about her like this guys.

It is upsetting yes. The store has helped her get through such a tough time in life and was her only stable source of income.

edit - I'm not saying it was her, because I've not spoken to her since Monday, but I do know she was working this week.[/speak about her like what??

This seems dumb, a new furniture retailer next to Ikea? As for the old Betta Living shop, what makes anyone think they would do any better with kitchens, again next to Ikea who also sell kitchens?

This is either made up, or the companies going in here will be gone within the year.

Wren kitchens, oak furniture land are the two

It will be a shame to lose this store very convenient with all the rest of the shops