O2 signal issues in S9

I'm able to send calls and texts everywhere, but the signal bar doesn't even have one bat, just blank.

Had call and text issues about 2 weeks around S9 area also - on giffgaff (O2 network) - tweeted them - no response !!

Well a few weeks later and the 02 signal in s9 is crap once again:loopy:

My brother lives near to the white Rose pub and when I visit I struggle to get a signal....

According to the 02 my network app it says they are aware of a problem that affects signal but are waiting for a 3rd party supplier to fix the problem.

Whatever that means???

Well a few weeks later and the 02 signal in s9 is crap once again:loopy:

My brother lives near to the white Rose pub and when I visit I struggle to get a signal....

According to the 02 my network app it says they are aware of a problem that affects signal but are waiting for a 3rd party supplier to fix the problem.

Whatever that means???

there is also no signal in s6 and has been none since last friday ..apparently there is mast maintenance until the 26th..

The lack of signal in S6 has been a problem for the last few weeks actually. We have a problem getting a signal from all of the other networks inside our house which is why we have O2 mobiles, but for the last few weeks we've been missing calls when we're indoors. The mast not being there for today doesn't address any of that.