O2 signal issues in S9

Is anyone else having issues with the O2 mobile signal in S9? For the last week the connection has been intermittent at best, and can only connect using the O2 app via wifi - then as soon as you get a mile or so away, it works okay. It's around The White Rose / High Hazels area...

O2 have already replied on two separate occasions that they've found an issue and fixed it, but it still is regularly coming up as emergency calls only at best...

We're having this issue with two separate O2 phones, so it's not a phone issue it seems, especially as they work in other parts of the city.

Same problem, same area and has been going on for some time. Everywhere else no problem :confused:

O2 is decidedly dodgy of late, 4G in the city centre, go out along London Rd to Heeley and it's dropped to Edge or even worse a lot of the time.

O2 is decidedly dodgy of late, 4G in the city centre, go out along London Rd to Heeley and it's dropped to Edge or even worse a lot of the time.

Never mind about G4, a basic telephone service that worked would be a start :rant::!:

Not sure about S9, but I've never had good signal with o2 near Whiteley Woods in S11

Ive had no signagl on o2 around S9 Olivers football ground for the last 2 sundays. Phone will not do anything at all. Same issues with my daughters also in same area on Triangle.

Noticed now we are also having problems last night/ this morning S26 Swallownest. Phoned O2 last night apparently not aware of any issues but got 3 devices with O2 and all having same problem !

Put your postcode into their map to see if there are issues. A few months ago we didn't have any signal for about six weeks. That's not funny for a business. The Tu app for wifi wasn't much good either. Apparently the main BT mast was broken and they were waiting for a part. Six weeks for a part?

Same in s12. Been like it for about a year. When I rang they said it was both mine and my partners simcards that are faulty and we should replace them. Obviously, it's a load of bubbles. It seems fine up near my mums area (gleadless) and even across at my mother in laws (2 minutes away) but sure we must be in some kind of black spot?

Same in s12. Been like it for about a year. When I rang they said it was both mine and my partners simcards that are faulty and we should replace them. Obviously, it's a load of bubbles. It seems fine up near my mums area (gleadless) and even across at my mother in laws (2 minutes away) but sure we must be in some kind of black spot?

If you used the O2 map or tried wifi you would find out if that's true or not. Have a look.

I've used o2 wifi in a few different places if that's what you mean? It seemed fine then.

I've used o2 wifi in a few different places if that's what you mean? It seemed fine then.

No, not wifi, it is making calls and sending basic texts. However, wifi maybe a problem I do not know. I have a mobile phone to make phone calls.

This has been a problem for some time now, not just a couple of weeks, especially near White Rose public house :rant: